Our partner

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:13 pm

News News of Autism Forum

Site map of Autism Forum » Forum : Autism Forum

Autism message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Conditions that Exist with Autism

*Edited by Chucky; Reason - spam
Read more : Conditions that Exist with Autism | Views : 753 | Replies : 1

aspergers syndrome

im new to all this,im in the process of fighting for a diagnosis for my 4 year old daughter as shes showing alot of signs. im in need of help,just someone to talk to who understands what im going through. everyday tasks are impossible to get thorough i dont know what to do next
Read more : aspergers syndrome | Views : 327 | Replies : 1

I need advice.

I have highly-functioning autism and am 15 years old. I have trouble carrying out conversations or starting one. It is not that I don't want to socialize with people, I just don't know what to talk about. Sometimes my conversations can turn awkward. Do you guys have any advice how to talk to people better? I have a few friends and am a pretty likable person. I just need help on how to communicate better. ...
Read more : I need advice. | Views : 283 | Replies : 3

Help identifying psychological disorder

I originally posed this in schizoid forums thinking that the disorder may have been a personality disorder. I learned from a helpful contributed that the disorder may be aspergers or another form of autism. I would like to identify the specific type of autism.

I have a person with whom I work with on a daily basis as a part of community services I do for my school. He has a rather peculiar disorder which ...
Read more : Help identifying psychological disorder | Views : 534 | Replies : 4

2 questions

1. How do I tell my 6yo daughter that her 4yo sister is Autistic? In language she will understand? Do we need to tell her? It's hard on her sometimes because she gets frustrated as her sister will make a HUGE mess in their room and not tidy it up. So she ends up tidying up the room on her own when it wasn't her mess. Or she will hurt her and not apologize. She ...
Read more : 2 questions | Views : 330 | Replies : 4

ad

hyey a agoygn to sleep

goygn to sleep

all shoudl sleept

###$ terrms

we are better hta terms
Read more : ad | Views : 163 | Replies : 0

Severe oral fixation

I haven't been here for long but I was hoping someone with a little more experience might be able to help me with a problem.
I am 23 years old and have two children, both of which are mildly autistic. My second son (2 years) has a serious problem with biting and eating things (toys and furniture mainly). If I hand him a toy he doesn't play with it but just chews on it until ...
Read more : Severe oral fixation | Views : 1648 | Replies : 5

My 4 year old daughter

Ever since my daughter was born it seems, I have had this feeling something is different about her.
She was slow to do everything eg crawling, walking, saying first word, speaking in sentences etc. These are only some of the issues we have -

1. She still won't use her fork and spoon properly when eating. She starts off using them and then she uses her hands. She makes sooo much mess for her age. ...
Read more : My 4 year old daughter | Views : 817 | Replies : 7

Register for the Conference today!

On October 1-3, 2010, the best and brightest involved in multi sensory stimulation research and practice will convene in Birmingham, Alabama for the International Multi Sensory Environment (Snoezelen) Symposium. (www.isna2010.org)

The Christopher Douglas Hidden Angel Foundation (www.cdhaf.org) is very pleased to host the 8th annual event which is being held for the first time in the USA.

Multi Sensory Environments have been used ...
Read more : Register for the Conference today! | Views : 162 | Replies : 0

Discounted fees for parents and students

Hidden Angel Foundation (HAF) is pleased to announce they are offering a 15% discount on the registration fee to parents of children with special needs.

Sandra Fornes the executive director of the Foundation commented that: “given our foundation was started by the parents of a child with special needs, we appreciate the pressures on time and finances so we wanted to do everything we can to facilitate parents joining us at the conference. MSE is ...
Read more : Discounted fees for parents and students | Views : 132 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1423194 • Total topics 122298 • Total members 126862