Our partner

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 pm

News News of Autism Forum

Site map of Autism Forum » Forum : Autism Forum

Autism message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Ring Chromosome

Hello everyone,

My youngest son (who is now 9) was diagnosed as PDD-NOS with autism like behaviors when he was in kindergarten. The schools were awful so my ex-husband now homeschools him.

But my question lays deeper. At one of his therapy sessions it was suggested that we have his genotype mapped. This was quite strange to me but after we figured out what we needed to do, we found out that our son has ...
Read more : Ring Chromosome | Views : 310 | Replies : 0

AS woman confused about AS man..

I am wondering about what is the best way to let a man with Aspergers know that you are not interested in him as more than friends? I think he makes a great friend but I am not sure if he will go along with what I have suggested-friendship; and I worry about awkwardness when we next see each other in person. I've been told that I have very mild Aspergers myself, but I generally ...
Read more : AS woman confused about AS man.. | Views : 358 | Replies : 1

Our Autismic Life

Read about one family's journey with Autism & ADHD; beginning in 1993 when awareness and help was so much different than it is today. Please feel free to share your thoughts as well. Thank you and God Bless all these children. http://dmissu2.wordpress.com
Read more : Our Autismic Life | Views : 325 | Replies : 0

Addiction.

I have autism, GAD, and a severe clinical depression. I have a history of provoked violent actions. I sleep all day and I'm still tired. I tend to push people away and argue. I have become addicted to my depression. I rarely have the motivation to do anything but sleep. Every time I get happy, I get let down harder than before. I don't even try anymore, I just stay at my all time low. ...
Read more : Addiction. | Views : 310 | Replies : 3

Conditions that Exist with Autism

*Edited by Chucky; Reason - spam
Read more : Conditions that Exist with Autism | Views : 759 | Replies : 1

aspergers syndrome

im new to all this,im in the process of fighting for a diagnosis for my 4 year old daughter as shes showing alot of signs. im in need of help,just someone to talk to who understands what im going through. everyday tasks are impossible to get thorough i dont know what to do next
Read more : aspergers syndrome | Views : 330 | Replies : 1

I need advice.

I have highly-functioning autism and am 15 years old. I have trouble carrying out conversations or starting one. It is not that I don't want to socialize with people, I just don't know what to talk about. Sometimes my conversations can turn awkward. Do you guys have any advice how to talk to people better? I have a few friends and am a pretty likable person. I just need help on how to communicate better. ...
Read more : I need advice. | Views : 286 | Replies : 3

Help identifying psychological disorder

I originally posed this in schizoid forums thinking that the disorder may have been a personality disorder. I learned from a helpful contributed that the disorder may be aspergers or another form of autism. I would like to identify the specific type of autism.

I have a person with whom I work with on a daily basis as a part of community services I do for my school. He has a rather peculiar disorder which ...
Read more : Help identifying psychological disorder | Views : 539 | Replies : 4

2 questions

1. How do I tell my 6yo daughter that her 4yo sister is Autistic? In language she will understand? Do we need to tell her? It's hard on her sometimes because she gets frustrated as her sister will make a HUGE mess in their room and not tidy it up. So she ends up tidying up the room on her own when it wasn't her mess. Or she will hurt her and not apologize. She ...
Read more : 2 questions | Views : 334 | Replies : 4

ad

hyey a agoygn to sleep

goygn to sleep

all shoudl sleept

###$ terrms

we are better hta terms
Read more : ad | Views : 166 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1455798 • Total topics 125205 • Total members 129132