Ask a Mental Health Expert
12 Mental Health Experts are Online Now.
A Question is Answered Every 11 seconds!
Ask an Expert >

Our partner

It is currently Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:05 pm

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Well.. Good bye and it's all going to change

I think I won't be posting on this website for awhile. My mind is a fishnet stocking. I have too many things. Life right now is pretty weird. I think Music really isn't as interesting any more, I like guitar solos though. It really sucks, I hardly have the ability to feed myself and the food that is all ready made I am worried is poisoned. I need to buy groceries. Maybe tomorrow I'll walk ...
Read more : Well.. Good bye and it's all going to change | Views : 225 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Schizophrenia Forum

QQ: What happens when you switch?

Whats up homies? Long time no see - we've had a crazy time & haven't been on here in ages. Nice to still see some old faces tho - hey canolime *waves* hope you're ok m'dear.

We just had a quick question... does anyone actually know what they look like when they switch? We know it's a weird question but someone asked us & we thought - er, no we've (obviously) never seen it, that ...
Read more : QQ: What happens when you switch? | Views : 2860 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

could i have bpd and do i mention it to my therapist?

hi guys and gals , this is my first post , so go easy :oops:

i have suffered with problems my entire life and never been able to quite put my finger on it . My problems surfaced when i was around 13 . i had severe temper tantrums often requiring police presence. i was disruptive in school and was always fighting . In fact my behaviour ...

Do i have a problem?

For the past year, i've been drunk 2-3 times per week. On other days i rarely drink anything with alcholoL at all.
But on those 2-3 days when i drink (usually weekends), i get really drunk, i can really relax, i feel less depressed and to me there is not better feeling than getting drunk. I often regret getting drunk because of things i say, but i never truly considered quitting. It is however not ...
Read more : Do i have a problem? | Views : 1228 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Alcohol Addiction

trouble with the law, friends, and booked holiday

i keep getting in trouble. one thing after another. my mum is disappointed in me, which hurts more than being mad. but still i keep doing things to please myself. i feel selfish but i just can't help it. if i want to o something, it won't budge out my head til ive done it and accomplished it.

i'll start with the current thing. me and my friend booked a holiday to greece yesterday. i've ...

Aspergers and relationships, anyone else have problems

My girlfriend puts up with a lot from me. I realise relationships are difficult anyway but when you throw asperger's syndrome in the mix things are even more difficult.
Sometimes she says I'm really distant and I don't know why I'm so distant.
I think maybe I get distant when I need alone time, which is quite often.
We've been together for 7 years and we've been through a lot but I still need my ...
Read more : Aspergers and relationships, anyone else have problems | Views : 351 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Really need some outside views please!

I have been married for almost a year. We have two children - a 2 year old with special needs and a 4month old, so I have a lot to deal with just now.

It was known before we were married that my husband had issues with sexual addiction, and had even slept with other women. He attended SAA groups for a few months. He felt he had found the 'tools' to help him and ...
Read more : Really need some outside views please! | Views : 336 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Sexual Addiction Forum

not shure how much more of this i can take :(

realy having a rough time atm, i wake up and my head starts cracking all over the place the noise is horendase then i am in an anxiety state then im confused then im a person from a year ago and it freques me out, then im a person from 2 months ago its all so mesed up.

who am i?? wtf is going on am i dying? i sit in the docs were my ...
Read more : not shure how much more of this i can take :( | Views : 570 | Replies : 24 | Forum : Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

clueless

I haven't gotten a proper diagnosis from a psych yet, just internet stuff. I posted around a few places, looking around.

Pre-dawn this morning I tried posting on the borderline pd section, and one of the guys there said my post sounded more fitting of bpd than borderline. I guess i'm in heavy denial about everything, so idk what i've 'got'

everyone else here seems really smart, maybe i'll pick up some of that by ...
Read more : clueless | Views : 302 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Bipolar Disorder Forum

good/ bad news.

I will start with the bad.

bad news is my dad is still harassing me.

i was recently upset with him because he mest with yoshi's cage. hit it REALLY hard to scare him. he did this because Yoshi was playing with a toy that made a noise that irritated my dad. so he hit cage. like the closest spot to Yoshi
he didn't understand Why i was mad he did this this is why. ...
Read more : good/ bad news. | Views : 248 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Verbal & Emotional

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1802761 • Total topics 153679 • Total members 160209