Our partner

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:03 pm

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Anti Depressants

Here's where I need the insight into this little pill that seems to be sweeping the nation.

My situation is mediocre and everyone sounds a bit like this:

Doctor: "have you thought about anti-depressants?"

Nurse: "You really just don't care what happens do you?"

Counsellor: "I think you should take them they helped me through my divorce"

Family: "Don't take them or you'll never get a job because everyone will know you're crazy"

And the ...
Read more : Anti Depressants | Views : 428 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Anti-Depressants

schizophrenia. my story. read this.

Hi im josh im 20 years of age and have been suffering from voices for 2 years.
Over the 2 years I have been talking to this one person called claire, who has been making my life hell through these voices, but not just that. Also controlling me to hallucinate, making death threats, muscle stimulations, controlling paranoia, controlling my dreams and also controlling my belief. these are just some of the tricks they use to ...
Read more : schizophrenia. my story. read this. | Views : 363 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

not capable of friendship's or relationship's

Little while ago i deleted a good friend's contact off my messenger currently the only friend that wanted to stick with me, im not capable of friendship's and im not capable of romantic relationship's and right now im thinking to do everyone a favor and just shut myself off from anyone wanting to be friend's with me. I'm depressed and dont want help i want to be left alone, jessica was trying soo much to ...
Read more : not capable of friendship's or relationship's | Views : 376 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Clinical Depression Forum

Please Help. My Friend Has an Abusive Mother.

Hello Everyone,

Firstly just let me ask for you to please read this fully. I don't know exactly how long it will be quite yet but please try and bare with me lol. This post is about one of my best friends in the world and her relationship with her family, in particular, her mother. The main problem that my friend's mother has with her daughter is that she expects a lot from her daughter. ...
Read more : Please Help. My Friend Has an Abusive Mother. | Views : 631 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Self Esteem

I feel sometimes erectile dysfunction whenever I do sex!

I feel sometimes erectile dysfunction whenever I do sex!

Schizophrenia. look at this.

saddasdasd
Read more : Schizophrenia. look at this. | Views : 160 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

disappointment

Ok lately iv been doing fairly weel at keeping myself in check with the things that are wrong with me, keeping a healthy family life, work and TAFE.
This is because i had an ultimate goal to look foward to. My goal was shared between myself and my best friend. We were going to be moving out together so we can decrease stress, be closer to everything and ultimately live happier lives.
I have been ...
Read more : disappointment | Views : 245 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Relationship Forum

Staring at the highway

I stared hard at the highway today. The only thing that separated me from the sucidal promised land was a field.

This past weekend I went to a cousin's wedding. It made me feel a complete failure at life. No kids. No SO. No place of my own. I am completely dependent. I'll be 28 next week and it is like I am 12 or 13.

I smothered the one friend I had who was ...
Read more : Staring at the highway | Views : 214 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

Predisposition to certain climates?

Okay, this may sound like a weird theory, but this is why I'm asking the question in the first place-- to see if anyone else here thinks there might be some validity to it.

I was thinking about this the other day as I was standing at the bus stop. It was still sort of chilly out, but I remembered something my mother said to me, about me always liking cold weather. It's true. When ...
Read more : Predisposition to certain climates? | Views : 902 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

What do you want in a SO?

Or what do you have tha you like? What are you like with a SO?

I want marriage and family.
I use to have a certain look that I liked, but it gets vague because I like men who don't fit the description.
I also like intelligence, and someone who is respectful to others.
Someone who listens, is empathetic, and someone who really cares about me, rather than having me as a good-for-now, couldn't-find someone ...
Read more : What do you want in a SO? | Views : 298 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Relationship Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1456439 • Total topics 125271 • Total members 129158