Our partner

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:29 am

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Canb´t put away thoughts of SI for xmas

topic says it all. anyone else feels this way? seems like the last few days it´s been a rising feeling.

I already scratched myself with a tool and put staples into my forearm. all minor stuff trying to avoid cutting myself deep untill i see the fat and meat inside my arm and the blood flowing.

I hate xmas time.
Read more : Canb´t put away thoughts of SI for xmas | Views : 534 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Cutting and Self Injury Forum

Plans to Improve your life in New Year?

im wondering if anyone has any plans to change things for the new year?

i plan to go back to college hopefully, get a job, rejoin the gym and continue kickboxing...
Read more : Plans to Improve your life in New Year? | Views : 922 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

OCD support :(

hey guys! okay so i am new to this site and first off i think it is AMAZING. im in college & was recently diagnosed as having OCD and let me tell you, it has been the struggle of my life. i don't have the compulsion part of it but the intrusive, disturbing thoughts part more.

i dont know about you guys but i really dont feel comfortable talking about it to anyone but a ...
Read more : OCD support :( | Views : 422 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Forum

Let's Diagnose Me

Where to begin?

I suppose we'll start with my diangosi--I have gotten everything from bipolar to OCD, ADHD to schizophrenia, Asperger's to addict. I don't think they're allowed to diagnose Antisocial until the patient is 18, which would explain why it hasn't come up. The fact that I am not honest with my therapists may have something to do with it, too.

Anyway.

I believe myself (and four other individuals--my mother and father, my best ...
Read more : Let's Diagnose Me | Views : 2274 | Replies : 22 | Forum : Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

Narcs and physical beauty?Dressing codes?

I do not know if it is just me, but I find physical beauty very important (this began to change, ever so slightly, since I discovered my probem as a Narc).

When I look back at the time before I learned about my problem, I find that had a natural prediliction towards trusting and supporting pretty people. Even if they are ill mannered and untrusworthy. I was more tollerant (as far as narc can be ...
Read more : Narcs and physical beauty?Dressing codes? | Views : 811 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

help with P.E.

Lets get some back ground first: I'm 21 yrs old, and have been married for 2 and a half years.
Around the time we got married i began to experience premature ejaculation just out of no where. I didn't know what was happening because for the 2 years we had been having sex, it was great! typically lasting 45 to 75 mins each encounter sometimes as long as 3 hrs. and we both were very ...
Read more : help with P.E. | Views : 405 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Sexuality Forum

are Narcs more pro-work / anti-fun

one thing i've noticed about my narc friends is that we're all kinda workaholics. I think it's the drive for Ns.

I wonder... because 'fun' has less Ns involved, do narcs tend to be less interested in doing things just for the fun of it? and .. appear.. to be more hardworking as they're craving the supply?
Read more : are Narcs more pro-work / anti-fun | Views : 509 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

i wnat to have as many children as possible

i am the greatest thing since sliced bread, i am the gift to this world, women shoudl have children with me on a daily basis, we need more VFs running around, how can i convince women to have children with me?
Read more : i wnat to have as many children as possible | Views : 402 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Relationship Forum

should i just email them?

they are so hot i want one of them now but unfortunately i am intoxicated so it would not do much good, should i facebook them and tell them how i feel?
Read more : should i just email them? | Views : 299 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Relationship Forum

Gys relationships i don't know where to psot it

i love these two girls they are so attracitve but i have aspergers syndrome and everyone tells me that i will be alone for the resto of my life. so i am drinkign now so i will feel better but now i just want to email them and tell them i liove them and tell them everything but i am afriad i will be rejected, because i am autistic, the doctors, the family, the others ...
Read more : Gys relationships i don't know where to psot it | Views : 1162 | Replies : 24 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1425210 • Total topics 122442 • Total members 126983