Our partner

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:11 am

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

I hate this syndrome

I really do! I really hate being an Aspie! I hate what I have become due to me having this syndrome! I HATE how I'm some weird, clumsy kid who can't socialize with other people! I hate it! Socializing should be something I know how to do naturally, but its NOT and it really angers me! I hate how I can't do what I want because of my fear of socializing! I'm a fast runner, ...
Read more : I hate this syndrome | Views : 4429 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

I hate my thoughts.

I just saw a little girl here at my office and I felt so bad. With one look I felt like I stole her life from her. She was just playing with a piece of ribbon and in my mind I was already leading her away about to take everything about her that is special. I played out the fantasy in my head and it almost makes me want to cry. Then I remembered what ...
Read more : I hate my thoughts. | Views : 1906 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Paraphilias Forum

Half a year withouth SI, now it's coming back :(

I've been SI for a long time in the past, but I've 'stopped' for about half a year now, which I'm glad about. But I'm starting to think that I haven't actually stopped, I've just said 'no' each time...

But it's starting to get worse again.. :( I want to do it so badly sometimes that I actually scratched open the skin on my wrist when I ...
Read more : Half a year withouth SI, now it's coming back :( | Views : 471 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Cutting and Self Injury Forum

A request: Peatry in English language

quote="Zahra666"]Well, I´m Spanish, so I´ll be very happy if you could recommend me some poets in English language (From the USA, Canada, England, Australia.....), but they have to be poets with a poetry easy to understand.
Thank you in advance! Comtemporary poetry. :D

I´ve just wrote this post in Just For Fun forum, but I think this is the right one.

Thank you in advance! ...
Read more : A request: Peatry in English language | Views : 204 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Poetry Corner

I've needed help since childhood. What do I do?

I'm a 34 year old woman with a husband of 15 years and a 10 year old son. I've been an angry and violent person since I can remember. My moods have got so bad that I am on the verge of losing my family. I went to a guidance clinic in Tavernier Florida in August of last year to seek help. They cannot help me. I cannot get diagnosed. I am unable to see ...
Read more : I've needed help since childhood. What do I do? | Views : 219 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

Movies relaed to diorders.

Hi! I´m Azahara and I thought this is was the right place to write this post.
I wrote down some movies retaled to different diorders from another forum, but at the moment I only watched this film and I can recommen you it.

I´m referring to the movie "LARS AND THE REAL GIRL" (by Graid Gillespie)

Bye!
Read more : Movies relaed to diorders. | Views : 269 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

Great song to listen to....(Green Day)

Hey guys/gals:

Great song on www.youtube.com Green Day: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, also Sum 41: "With Me". Sum 41 is coming out with new album in May 2009. I'm going to listen to the 2 songs I've listed now. Cool!! 8) :wink:
Read more : Great song to listen to....(Green Day) | Views : 494 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Just For Fun

looking for a label

I've got a problem (like everyone else) and was wondering if it had a name. I play a story in my head, like a book, with an imaginary world and characters. It gives me an emotional high to torture these characters in my head. The story is always formulated to create the most emotionally painful situations possible. When I'm not torturing the characters, they are engaged in sexual activities. If I really like a character, ...
Read more : looking for a label | Views : 159 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Living With Mental Illness Forum

I FEEL GREAT!!!

Just wanted to put that out there. why is it that we all post when something is wrong or we feel like crap or we're worried about something?
Come on people- life is good. Anybody else having a great day? Let's hear ALL about it!!
Read more : I FEEL GREAT!!! | Views : 159 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bipolar Disorder Forum

Whats your paraphilia?

Just thought I'd do an anon poll to get an idea of what people here seem to suffer with. seeing as there seem to be a lot of divergent phelias.
Read more : Whats your paraphilia? | Views : 9921 | Replies : 99 | Forum : Paraphilias Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1443137 • Total topics 123967 • Total members 128145