Our partner

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:47 pm

News News of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Birthdays.

Are your birthdays pretty much the most uncomfortable day of the entire year? I always thought I was weird for despising the day, but never told anyone. Now I'm pretty sure some of you would agree. I hate the attention. I hate having a "special" day. There are 6.7 billion people in the world - it is not that special. I would even understand if it were a day just so people that care for ...
Read more : Birthdays. | Views : 940 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Read more : . | Views : 123 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

What do you all do for a living? Career advice needed.

I see a few posts about people not working, that is understandable with this forum. What I want to know is for the people who are currently working, what kind of jobs are you able to keep. The career I had chosen is much more people oriented than I thought it would be. Now that I am laid off, I just can't face going back to the same thing. Does anybody have any stories of ...
Read more : What do you all do for a living? Career advice needed. | Views : 279 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Social Phobia Forum

When did you stop playing with toys/pretend?

Like the topic says, at what age did you stop playing with toys and/or playing pretend? This may be an odd question :|
Read more : When did you stop playing with toys/pretend? | Views : 1745 | Replies : 26 | Forum : Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

NONE

Post removed
Read more : NONE | Views : 169 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Narcissistic Personality Disorder Forum

HI TO YOU ALL

hi every one my names is jase-e an english man living in sweden hmmm dont ask all i say is i feel for the looks and was wrong! i have borderline self-destructive disorder. as many of you all ready now we are not a danger for other people as most people seam to think. in my case i found out after i had my stroke in 2002. by what they call in sweden Rättspsykisk in ...
Read more : HI TO YOU ALL | Views : 92 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Borderline Personality Disorder Forum

Help!

My husband of two years and I are currently separated and no longer living together, since March of this year, and I now recognize fully that I have spent at least the last year and a half engulfed in an abusive relationship. I have no doubt in my mind about it anymore. I have read everything I can online about types of abuse and the different behaviors, and there is no question, as far as ...
Read more : Help! | Views : 113 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Domestic Violence

Why do people treat AS as a disorder or badly

I mean AS is a gift yes i guess to NT view their a down side.

However to me who cares about society, or culture. Since i care to adv the human race not win a popularity contest or to act just right to be like by others,
To me AS most of the time is like a new computer it works faster, it can hold more data, and it can process a lot more ...
Read more : Why do people treat AS as a disorder or badly | Views : 341 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Lost and looking for a path to take? Try this.

For many years I've been lost as to what I'm supposed to do. I have many interests, and after dropping out of a university program that I didn't like I started 'branching out' - so much so, that I got really confused as to what my path should really be. I was very confused for a long time, but things are coming together a bit more in the past few days, and I want to ...
Read more : Lost and looking for a path to take? Try this. | Views : 155 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Hope

Incorrigible we miss you

this thread is devoted for members to express how much they miss incorrigible. we've lost contact with him and the forum is feeling it.

come back incorrigible we love you. :cry:
Read more : Incorrigible we miss you | Views : 319 | Replies : 28 | Forum : Just For Fun

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1474879 • Total topics 126789 • Total members 130355