Our partner

i did something horrible last year...

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

i did something horrible last year...

Postby iwanttolearn » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Hello, last year at age 21, i saw a guy friend on the bus. out of excitement of seeing him unexpectedly, i started tapping on the side of his shoulder in a playful but affectionate way....

Last year, I was at a very unhealthy place in my life, I was dead sure that i would never have a man love me because i am gay and i came from a conservative country where LGBTQ+ matters are still illegal....all the men i have loved in the past would feel afraid of me or avoid me like a ghost if i ever had a crush on them even if i didn't do anything.

anyway i digress, after tapping my friend in the side of his arm, i realized he was not afraid of me, he didn't avoid me or treat me like a monster, basically, he didn't turn away from me and looked fine with me touching his shoulder.

I was very surprised by his lack of annoyance or fear of me that i thought to myself, "this might be the only chance i will ever touch a man, my one last chance". So i decided to move on to a more intimate part of his body, his chest.

I swear I was never aroused, rather, i wanted to have some form of physical intimacy with a man. so i tapped on his chest with my fingers, kind of like how you would tap someone from the back to get them to notice you. I didn't rub or grope or grab, but just tapped.

I was relieved as once again, he was not afraid or frightened or terrified.

However, after the incident, i started going online. And i went to different websites showing that touching a man's chest was extremely inappropriate and is sexual assault...

Since then, i feel that out of shame i labelled the part about touching his chest as a false memory.
And i was so sure that it was a false memory.

but very recently, about yesterday, i remembered things after the incident that made me realize it was perhaps real after all.

I felt horrible about the incident and have apologized to my friend multiple times but i honestly wish touching his chest was a false memory..

i don't know what to do...

-- Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:31 am --

Do you think I should go to jail for this?
iwanttolearn
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: i did something horrible last year...

Postby sprock » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:10 pm

You already know my feelings about this from PM :)
sprock
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:14 am

Re: i did something horrible last year...

Postby Snaga » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:42 am

I've never heard of touching a man's chest being considered sexual assault, certainly not in a friendly fashion such as that. If he didn't take offense, let it go! No, I don't think you should go to jail. I think you've blown this way out of proportion.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:14 am

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post