Our partner

Vorarephilia- help? *Paragraphs 4&5 Might Trigger*

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Vorarephilia- help? *Paragraphs 4&5 Might Trigger*

Postby casting a line » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:30 am

I understand that this might not inherently qualify as a paraphilia, because there are so many degrees of it. I only considered mine a fetish until recently... But now it's bordering on cannibalism and autocannibalism.

I've seen one other post about vorarephilia on the forum, but it didn't have exactly what I was looking for and so I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me... Casting a line, if you will. I guess I should describe how it happened.

I'm almost 17 now. But since I was really young, I've been a phagophile (with a specific interest in being swallowed whole). I've had a few girlfriends now, but my present one is by far the most engaging and interesting person I have ever met. She's the only one I've engaged in any real sexual contact with. After meeting her, my interests expanded somewhat; she's the only person I've ever been interested in eating. Fortunately this was impossible, for obvious reasons: I was still thinking in terms of "soft vore", in which no damage is done to either party.

This is where things get difficult. We've been together a while now and within the past few weeks, I've begun to shift towards "hard vore". This includes cannibalism: I've been attracted especially to biting at her neck, hands, and nose. I feel that I've done a good job at communicating this to her, so I haven't crossed any lines because I've controlled myself. I would never hurt her... That's what I thought until today.

Earlier tonight, after dinner, I just got an impulse... My teeth closed down on my thumb. It wasn't even sexual; I wasn't aroused, but I was enjoying it. It felt a bit animalistic, this kind of raw pleasure... But it wasn't sexual. Later I bit my left hand, and then my forearm. I feel like I bit so hard that I almost broke skin, and I tore back like a dog... I'm lucky I wasn't hurt badly. It was painful, but it felt so good! Both in my teeth and on my skin... I've never felt less in control of myself. I especially don't want to hurt anyone else, but I know I can't just keep doing this to myself.

I was hoping that someone else who's been through this or understands it could offer me advice on ways to control myself- it would seem that the threat of pain isn't enough. Thanks in advance... I really have no idea what to do. Any help is appreciated.
casting a line
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed May 18, 2022 8:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Vorarephilia- help? *Paragraphs 4&5 Might Trigger*

Postby Resident Panther » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:01 am

I was unaware that this paraphilia existed. Well, my prayers are with you, brother. I'm sorry but I have to advice on this subject, I've never encountered it before.
PsychCentral doesn't like my kind, apparently >:(

50 pixel limit on siggy pix is LAME
Resident Panther
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 pm

The only thing I could suggest is raw meat? Sorry that I can't be more helpful.
Slaanesh
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu May 19, 2022 1:14 am

Postby casting a line » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 am

Thanks for your thoughts... They mean a lot. :) Hasn't happened again yet. I'm kind of hoping it was a one-time thing... But I haven't been in close contact with my girlfriend since then either, so we'll see :?
casting a line
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby casting a line » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:37 pm

It's been kind of on-and-off... Only once that bad again. I guess I can deal with it... :?
casting a line
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Kristoff1235 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 am

Hello, Casting a Line, I can't said i have experience in this but... I do like blood (ALOT). anyway, sounds interesting on the outside. When i get my urge i try to chew gum, but lately i havent had any which has left me chewing my lips *sorry if thats triggering*. anyway, breathing and letting it pass (still there after but controlled) has helped and if you dont get stuck on thinking about it slows its frequency and maybe a journal? That also has helped me.
Kristoff1235
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 18, 2022 7:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Svidrigailov » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:09 am

im afraid i cant offer any help on vorarephilia, ive never had it or been involved anyone who expressed such interest... there is a thread on here "what age did you notice your fetish?" or somethign like that, and one of the people in that thread mentioned their vorarephilia, you could look for that person and maybe PM them. i think it was on page 2?

anyways, you sound so worried about hurting your girlfriend and going too far with your preference. i think you should calm down about this, talk to your girlfriend about exploring it a little further, even into hard vore kind of stuff. im intimately involved with BDSM, and i can tell you from my experiences with that stuff, a little torn flesh or drawn blood wont truly hurt anyone, even for people who consider themselves "normal" in their sexual habits and behaviors, so long as everythign is safe and consensual. talk to your girlfriend abotu these urges. she might be more open to it than you think, and it could really help you explore that side of yourself
hope this helps
Svid
May the bridges I burn light my way...
Svidrigailov
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu May 19, 2022 1:14 am

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views