Our partner

muchausen's syndrome

Malingering message board, open discussion, and online support group.

muchausen's syndrome

Postby allivictochan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:43 am

this disease makes me feel so outta control...i can't act on how i feel...i have to do whatever the muncher wants...i am so afraid to tell the muncher "no" i really don't like you leave me alone...you sicken me by having your way with me.. you're taking advantage of my newness and sweet compassionate nature. the pain from being munched causes restlessness, ants in the pants, boredom, self-doubt, dishonesty, identity theft, terrorism, harassment, torture, bullyism, timeloss, vampirism.
muncher's don't see eye to eye, they just want to sickle to your good energy like a leech...they can do it from far away even.
they dump all their problems on my vulnerablity and innocence and force me to justify it and rationalize it as okay. it is not ok any more!!! i know munchers don't take 'no' for an answer with being belligerent and resentful, hostile and guilt-trip giving laden, like i owe them something?!!!, i may have taken this for 34 years...but not anymore!!! i'll do whatever it takes God as my witness to repulse munchers from this point on...munch off!!!
allivictochan
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: muchausen's syndrome

Postby sherrysantos0612 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 am

hi are your loved ones aware of what you're experiencing right now? Did you ask medical help? what did they told you about this?
Edited by Chucky
sherrysantos0612
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Malingering