Our partner

Extreme, violent fetishes [TRIGGERING]

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Extreme, violent fetishes [TRIGGERING]

Postby Alice00 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:01 pm

(Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language)

I think I really understand your situation. I have felt unaccepted by friends and family, depressed and alone too because of my fetishes (they are actually a little bit similar to yours).

What I don't understand is why you don't have any friends. I understand that you want to be able to share some of your personal life with your friends, because they are, well, your friends ;) But I don't think there is a need to tell all your friends about your fetishes. I'm sure there are people that would want to be friends with you! You seem like a nice and honest person. I don't see any reason why a fetish would make it hard to be friends with anyone. (Unless talking about your fetishes are a 'must'.)

I agree with 'Unimportant', I think there are a lot of women into bdsm that are also fine with some of the things that you want. Maybe that would be something for you?

I see you already have 2 very nice people to talk to if you want, so let me be the 3rd and feel free to send me a message!
Alice00
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post