Our partner

Something my T said was like a Ah-Ha moment

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Something my T said was like a Ah-Ha moment

Postby Rive » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:25 pm

I know you guys have said it a million times. I was talking to our T at our last session. I write her emails on Sunday night's of what I want to talk about on Tuesdays. I told her that I didn't know if these were alters or not. She said you admitted that they don't feel like you in the email. It was such a validating feeling. I don't know why. Especially because you guys have told me that millions of times especially Gang and Floralie. Anyway, I just thought I would share.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Something my T said was like a Ah-Ha moment

Postby Zor » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Rive wrote:I know you guys have said it a million times. I was talking to our T at our last session. I write her emails on Sunday night's of what I want to talk about on Tuesdays. I told her that I didn't know if these were alters or not. She said you admitted that they don't feel like you in the email. It was such a validating feeling. I don't know why. Especially because you guys have told me that millions of times especially Gang and Floralie. Anyway, I just thought I would share.

That's good. A little awareness and acceptance will go a LONG way. :)
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post