Our partner

Silent Lake

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Silent Lake

Postby Sarandipity » Sun May 12, 2019 10:16 am

So I usually live in Silent Lake since the alliance in 2009. It's quiet there. There's two other alters, my monkey children and workers who are ummm I don't want to say brain dead. They're workers - they do jobs, they don't have personality. They're like stepford wives (thanks Batcho, couldn't think of the right term).

Since I've had to step out again, I don't really care what's going on out here and yes I like to imagine I'm a vampire eater etc so what, there's been an issue with the lightbringers. Whenever it's time to sleep or I want to switch someone else in there's a bright light in my eyes and nothing happens. Back to that shortly.

The twins and I are sort of friends. We did used to in times of crisis combine our twisted efforts to cause complete insanity because we felt being in hospital was sometimes safer. That was util Dr Lobster of course, boy did we burn him alive, but still he'd love us back in there where he breaks people so screw that.

I didn't "kill" no-one. Beth of all people should know it's not really possible, for us anyway because I can't speak for you guys here with other systems. Beth always is depressed and wants to die so we would of put her out of her misery years ago if we could, as an act of love, but we can't so.. Anyway... I put no-one in silent lake. She needed a rest and she's a bit of a loose cannon - not internally like me and the twins but externally. Then I accidentally sort of forgot about her because I was doing stuff and then given this "make people up front" task. So I didn't kill her.

Yes I'm a "childlike" alter. Yes i like to be and feel scary. Who wouldn't when you been through $#%^. You would want to think you can eat monsters. So what if its some kind of psychological metaphor. When i change into the overlords true form I feel different, I feel strong and powerful. Yes i was probably born when fear was seen in an abusers eyes. After that whatever mom did I would belittle her and taunt her and dad too, which probably made our whole situations worse but look on the up side when we got sent down the garden and into the garage we learnt how to hit a ball really good and how to throw a knife accurately. Not the most useful of skills but we learnt something. We also learnt how to deal with solitary being in a dark place alone. It made us stronger.

So the bright light in the eyes. I also like to call myself Mr Brightside btw but on first intros I the overlord was better. I wasn't really expecting that, the seeing a bright light shining in the eyes. I thought I was using the inner world as a metaphor and it wouldn't take any physical effect. Beth said it's not happened ever before except when we were in a meditation class but that was probably the meditation and not my light bringers. The mind is a bizarre creature.

The problem seems to be reasonably sorted. The problem was with leaving stepford wives to run my show they don't think maybe don't shine light on the alters that are already present. Dumb idiots. I should of told them but I thought it was obvious. Usually I tell them shine here or there and point but they are not good with me being long distance.

This was supposed to be about silent lake. It's my dominion. The twins put me there, let me have hidden, because I didn't trust them to not be interfering, and gave me a job. I can do what I like there, imagine and destroy what I like. Except my monkey children. I don't really trust any human, even constructs or alters, Alters could change my dominion and put their ideas on it so my only friends are my monkies. The workers aren't friends. I dunno what they did with that whisperer they stole, I think it would disintegrate but who know I just made it p sometimes I make watchers and sometimes whispers and sometimes fish - could be anything. Sometimes silent lake is a volcano or a rainforest full of birds. Sometimes it's underwater. So it's whatever I want. I'll keep Beths name of Silent Lake though. It sounds more place like than the overlords dominion.

Thanks for reading it you did. The Overlord AKA Mr Brightside
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Silent Lake : The Whisperers, The Lightbringers, Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings), The Overlord
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Silent Lake

Postby Sarandipity » Sun May 12, 2019 10:46 am

Also "the bf" scares the $#%^ out of me but I promised Beth I'd stop saying I hate him to his face and try to get along. I don't want him touching me, personal space is a God damn thing. I have still been taunting him, it's what I do when I frightened. He snapped yesterday and some unknown part took over, they kept saying they were no-one but I didn't think actually no-one. Then we lost time. No-one is the only one who can cause time loss.
[/coloru]Sarandipity
[color=#BF40FF]Beth
KarenPatrickPeterthe twinsMandyRose
No-one
Silent Lake : The Whisperers, The Lightbringers, Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings), The Overlord
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post