Our partner

Lost **** LBS in 3 months

Anorexia Nervosa message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: weepingwillow

Lost **** LBS in 3 months

Postby MikeR1992 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:28 am

So before I had my breakdown back in 2016 I was between *mod edit* lbs 5'11. But of muscle. Then I was given "seroquel", and boy oh boy did this make me eat, and not only eat more it slows your metabolism down, so doubly whammy. I jumped up to *mod edit* lbs of fat lazy smoker by November 2017. So in April 2018, I finally got sick and tired of being unhealthy, so I decided to quite smoking, got vegetarian, and exercise like crazy. Today im 1 lbs of my goal of *mod edit* lbs. But im still starving myself. I do now even realize I look frail. But I feel like im still over weight since I lost this weight so quickly. What really worries me is that I now have a very demanding job physically and im starving myself 3-4 days at a time to lose this weight, and now I seem to not be able to stop starving myself and working out till the point of passing out. I still drink coffee with cream, and drink low cal beer every day to at least have something, but my work and excessive is more than the calories I take in a day. I do feel weak, when I do eat I eat like crazy, usually pasta but its very unhealthy then another 3-4 days without eating. I liked how this worked when I was really heavy, but now im still losing weight at the same rate when its not safe for someone with my job and excessive level.
Last edited by seabreezeblue on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: numbers removed due to section rules..
MikeR1992
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri May 14, 2021 6:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Anorexia Nervosa Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post