Our partner

Ideas for consensual force fantasy

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Ideas for consensual force fantasy

Postby hystrio » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 pm

So.....

My gf of several years has been asking lately for me to force myself on her. I don't think she'd call it a rape fantasy but she has essentially given me permission to "have my way with her". She revealed this to me and explained a basic situation which she fantasizes about: She's at work after hours working on a report but just can't get it done in time. She tells her boss this who says there's only one way she can make it up to him. He holds her up against the wall and has his way with her.

Now the first thing that pops into my mind is to role play it, similar to what she has described. She doesn't want to role play, she wants this between her and me. She also doesn't want to be tied up for this, she's looking for me to force her, not let me tie her up. There go my two ideas on how to start this adventure. Being in a decent relationship, I decide to just buck up and ask her what she's looking for: "Well, you know.... Just be forceful with me." Right, no help there. I tried asking her again and she basically said in that typical "can't you read my mind?" fashion that she didn't want to tell me what to do, just for me to do it.

This is all well and good except for the fact that I don't really fantasize about being forceful with her. We've been together long enough and I respect her enough that forcing her into anything will have to be a slight act for me, at least in the beginning. There are two major forces at work here that prevent me from being original with this. One, I'm slightly worried that I'll want to take it further than she will which makes me hold back from trying this on my own. I'm not worried about taking it too far because I'm sure we will use a safeword, I'm actually just nervous because I don't know exactly what she's ok with and is being coy on the fact. Two, she wants the "hold me down and ###$ me" experience which seems simple enough, but I'm not a big physical guy. We are height weight proportional to each other and ourselves but I'm better with words. Seduction is the name of my game, not brute force.

Now the question, what have you tried in the past to make for a good consensual force experience? Or more simply, if you're a woman with these types of fantasies, is there any particular physical act you fantasize about in this situation?

Thanks,
hystrio
hystrio
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a good time

Postby paraphiliac187 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:54 am

Well no bondage, that sucks. That's kind of my thing. Well I did a force fantasy a few years ago with my wife and it doesn't need to get out of control to be amazing. I don't know how big she is but here's a thought: wait til she comes home and hide on her. Grab her from behind and throw a hand over her mouth and drag her to the bedroom. Then go to town. Try trading a fantasy you have for hers. You might enjoy it more than you think. Hope this helped. Feel free to contact me to agree with me or to call me a ######6 idiot.
paraphiliac187
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:24 am

Postby ConfusedGF » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:55 am

I'm not quite sure if it's what you're looking for but some of the forceful encounters my partner and I have acted out, it wasn't necessarily the force so much as the dominance. He'd talk down to me, tell me I'd been a bad or dirty girl and I was going to take it. It was more the words and the tone that gave the encounter the meaning. And letting him have his way with me which was exactly as it sounds. He'd push me down for the position or tell me what I was going to do and how I was going to do it.

Maybe your partner's looking for something different, but for me it was definitely the feeling of submission to him - wanting to feel a little unsure/powerless and letting him have control.
ConfusedGF
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:24 am

Re: Ideas for consensual force fantasy

Postby sogni » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 am

It is definitely my fantasy also. I love being forced - either physically or psychologically. Could you perhaps ask your wife whether she means that she wants you to physically force her (grab her and use her) or if she would be more excited if you control her in other ways (mind games). I understand that she doesn't want you to role play it but if you are going to act a little out of your usual character, it will be a sort of role-play.

For example, you could tell her that you will, at some point next weekend, do as she asks (so that she is prepared for your change of behavior but doesn't know exactly when it will happen. I love the element of surprise in games which is a part of why I love the man being in control; I never know what he will do next.)

Then, next weekend, you wait for her to say or do something that you can get angry about (or if she doesn't you can set it up, like asking her if she heard you when you asked her to do x, y or z and then you get angry because of course she didn't hear you and so didn't do it.) You then walk up very close to her and with a straight face and pure anger in your eyes you say something threatening like, "Ok. That's enough. Get into the bedroom. Now." (Or get on the sofa or wherever you prefer.) If she doesn't move, grab her by the wrist and drag her there, then throw or push her onto the bed.

"Let's see if you can follow some simple instructions, shall we? You are obviously incapable of carrying out the simplest task so perhaps you need more practice. As I am a kind and generous man, I will help you. Now strip."

"That's not quick enough. You see, you cannot even follow such a simple command."

You undress her very roughly.

"Now, that's better. Let's continue, shall we? You are not move, do you understand? Not a hand or leg, not your head or your hips. You may blink and breathe, that is all. You are not to speak, scream, sigh or moan; I do not want to hear you."

You begin touching her, kissing, licking etc. When she moves or makes a sound, roll your eyes and feign anger.

"Ok, that's enough. I have had it with you. I was going to be generous, give you the benefit of the doubt, go nice and slowly and gently, but you don't deserve it."

Then flip her over and take her roughly doggy style. Or take her with a large dildo. Or do anything else quick, rough and unexpected.

I hope this gives you a few ideas, anyway! It's the sort of treatment I love, but all women are very, very different so she (or you!) may not enjoy what I describe. Have fun experimenting!!!
sogni
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Postby nightstrife » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 am

Dominance comes naturally to me, so not sure what to do about the lack of dominant urges, but some ideas for sex [disclaimer: I don't know what your girlfriend is really into] ...

• First of all, don't wait for an invitation or plan your sex. If she's really not in the mood, she'll tell you.
  • Don't be timid. Take her. Kiss her (hold the back of her head or her jaw), grab her ass, stroke her breasts, stroke her body; do what you want with her.
  • Hold the back of her neck or grab her shoulders and push her against the wall (no concussion, but with force - you're in charge).
  • Grab her hair or throat (you don't have to pull or choke, but just the action asserts your that she's at your sexual whim). Some women are sensitive about being choked, but you can still press your hand near her throat, against her breast bone.
  • You don't have to start in the bedroom; bend her over the table or a dresser. If she tries to get up, push her back down and grab her ass. Hold her down while touching her clit. Put your fingers inside of her. You'll take her wherever you want.
  • When you're f**king her, hold her wrists, hold her hair, or hold her down by the shoulders.
  • If your having sex from behind, put your hand and full weight on her back, twist her arm behind her back. Pull her head up by the hair, kiss her, and then press her head back down.
  • Press your hands against her lips and hold the side of her head.
  • Talk dirty to her. No time to be timid. She's a dirty little whore. Tell her what you're going to do to her, and that there's nothing she can do to stop it.
  • Encourage her to struggle. Punish her struggling by holding her down more forcefully and f**king her harder. Remind her that she's a dirty little whore and that there's nothing she can do stop it.

I don't know you (or her), but it's usually pretty easy to tell the difference between honestly being told to ease off and playing "no", "please don't", etc. If you don't think you can tell the difference, pick a safe word.
nightstrife
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Johnb » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Everything nightstrife says is gold. She arrives at your house turn her around physically, put your hand around her throat squeezing reasonably hard, pull her underwear down, pit your fingers in her and make sure she's wet, then shove it in and slam her hard and fast, still choking her and telling her how she's a bad little girl for loving getting f***** hard. If she's nit into it at any point she willmakr it known toyou. Keep going more extreme till she says stop. If she says stop font get embarassef, just say, ok sexy that's fine I was just seeing what you're into.
Johnb
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post