Our partner

crossdressing for stress relief

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: masquerade, orion13213, xdude

crossdressing for stress relief

Postby CEOwife » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:13 pm

My husband crossdresses with my permission and sometimes my help on a regular basis. We have found it to help him relieve the stress from his position. He is better around the children now too. On the advice of my therapist I have set up rules for his dressing. I have met one other couple whose husband crossdresses but they do it more as a sexual game. I was wondering if any other wives have husbands that crossdress and what are your experiences with his crossdressing. My husband is a better person since he has been openly crossdressing. Does it seem to affect your husband's personality? Do you think it hurts his masculinity? I am interested in any experince you may have with male crossdressing.
CEOwife

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Antoninus » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:46 pm

As long as it doesnt seem to be effecting other areas of your life, I dont see why it should be a problem.

Screw up his view of masculinity? Well...to be blunt, if he's interested in crossdressing, then its probably already a little skewed but like I said, if nothing else in your or his life seems to be effected by it, then I wouldnt worry.

As a side note, I would DEFINATELY keep your hobby under wraps, as Im sure your husband knows, people can be extremely unforgiving in the corporate world if they find out something like that.
They can't touch me while I'm alive, and after I'm dead, who cares?
-John F. Kennedy
Antoninus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Husband crossdresses too

Postby Andre » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:56 pm

My husband crossdresses too. We talked about it before we were married. I had some experience with crossdressing growing up since my brother did it. He still dresses up but he is single. I am not sure he does it for stress but he is calmer after crossdressing. We have set up times for him to dress and we keep it from the kids. I have actually come to enjoy it and it can be very intimate. My husband does not think he could stop and I do not want him to stop. If you are ok with it I do not see the harm in it. It is a hard subject to bring up. The friends we really trust know but most people have no idea. Just go as far as you are comfortable with.
Andre

?

Postby Janie » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:42 am

This is interesting. What do you do when you cross dress do you go into public at all? How convincing are the clothes?
Janie

husband crossdresses too

Postby Andrea » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:38 pm

He has been out with me driving and walking on public trails crossdressed. We have gone to our friends homes with him crossdressed too and he does for all Halloween parties we go to. Except for the Halloween parties he dresses conservatively the few times he has been out with me. In the house he dresses more provacativley but not slutty. We have gone to the mall with him wearing a bra but usually under a heavy shirt or sweatshirt so it is hard to tell. He likes me to be braless so as a dare I will go braless if he wears one. It is fun but scary too. He does wear panties for underwear all the time now and sometimes pantyhose but you can not tell. He does not look like a woman when dressed even with breast forms. But he is getting better at it and looks more realistic as he practices.

My brother can look very much like a woman until you get very close. He also acts more like a woman in his movements and how he sits.
Andrea

my crossdressing

Postby John/Joan » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:02 pm

Janie,
I crossdress when my wife is not around. She knows I crossdress but does not like to see it. I can dress as long as she does not have to see it. When I am crossdressed I do the same things I do in male clothes. On the days I work from home I dress all day until my wife comes home from work. It does relieve stress for me. When I do not dress for a long time I get real cross. I belong to a club for crossdressers but do not get there very often. In public I have been to some crossdress friendly clubs and I have been shopping crossdressed. I wear the same clothes women wear today. I do not try stick out in public. I do like lingerie but can not wear it very often. My wife really does not like it. I can look very femme. I am very good with my make up. I have been doing this since I was a kid. But up close I can be made.
John/Joan

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:43 pm

Can you tell me how crossdressing relieves STRESS? Isn't this a bit weird?

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:54 am

Anonymous wrote:Can you tell me how crossdressing relieves STRESS? Isn't this a bit weird?

It all depends on what you perceive as weird.

Personally,I think it's VERY WEIRD! :lol:

I'm guessing they are probably Bisexuals or something.

X dress

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:11 am

Naw, I don't think they are bisexual. I think its more like a fun little secret, or a game.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:50 am

If they want to play games they should play basketball or football,not act like transexuals! :lol:

Next

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post