Our partner

Looking for online friends.

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Looking for online friends.

Postby Crawling » Wed May 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi I have bipolar type 1 and borderline personality disorder. I am 1 year clean of hard drug abuse and just about to get custody of my kids back. I'm a severe sexual abuse victim and 1 year ago when I gave up the drugs I left a emotionally physically sexually abuse relationship. Since everything that's happened I'm a very cautious person and don't have many friends and I'd like to make some online friends here to chat to because I get very lonely sometimes and could use some support plus I like to think the experiences I have survived may be able to help someone else. Anyway so hopefully I'll get some online friends here look forward to speaking to some new people.
you cannot choose the hand you are dealt, but you can choose how you play the hand.

Diagnosis
schizoaffective bipolar type.
Borderline personality disorder

olanzapine 20mg
sodium valproate 800mg
sertraline 200mg
clonazepam 2mg
Crawling
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 24, 2017 2:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Looking for online friends.

Postby psystudent20 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:43 am

Welcome! :D
It is amazing all you have succeeded in, kudos to you. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Message me anytime
"For the activity of the mind is life."
-Aristotle
psystudent20
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post