Our partner

Need a depressed friend to support each other

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderators: Otter, quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Need a depressed friend to support each other

Postby cofi94 » Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 pm

I need a friend to share the pain with and to try fixing our depressions together...I've been depressed for 5 months now, I was very suicidal and therefore hospitalized in February for 6 weeks, which improved my condition a bit, but after that there hasn't been any improvement, but instead I usually feel worse again (especially my stomach problems), even though I have a psychiatrist who gives me medicine, and psychotherapist which I talk to once a week, and love and support from my family and friends (although few of them understand what I'm really going through)...I started feeling hopeless and suicidal again but then I found this *mod edit* for which it is said to have helped people even in the most extreme depressions, so I started reading it and will try the exercises from it...so if anyone else has the similar situation, and would like to simultaneously try these exercises, text me, I'd really appreciate work together, text daily and give support to each other because I think it would be much more effective that way. :)
Last edited by Otter on Sat May 13, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post links to Torrents.
cofi94
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Need a depressed friend to support each other

Postby eterea107 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:32 pm

You might want to consider attending a depression support group in your area. Ask your doctor or therapist if they can give you information on local groups.
Love yet violence, is yet love. I love you.
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post