Our partner

Weird Crying fetish: Is this dacryphilia or something else?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Weird Crying fetish: Is this dacryphilia or something else?

Postby Lavaland » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:27 pm

OK, people often don't understand what they hell I'm talking about, but here goes:

I'm turned on by women who cry with their bottom lip stuck out (see my other question to get an idea of what I'm talking about*). I had this weird fetish since I was five. When the bottom lip sticks out, gets bulgy or curls downwards & the chin goes upwards and wrinkles - that's an immediate turn on.

I've come across dacryphiliacs who are turned on by tears, or by submission - but for me, it's about the bottom lip. I starting to think I'm the only person on this planet with this problem. Can anyone help to explain what the hell this is?

Some examples:

http://oi40.tinypic.com/262axqo.jpg

http://oi30.tinypic.com/dg2qtz.jpg

http://oi25.tinypic.com/ngvebt.jpg

http://oi53.tinypic.com/27ywzcw.jpg

http://oi51.tinypic.com/29vjej8.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jewlicious ... 8/sizes/o/
Lavaland
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Weird Crying fetish: Is this dacryphilia or something else?

Postby Chucky » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Hey dude,

Fetishes can involve virtually anthing - no matter how strange they might seem to some. If anything it shows that you have a 'vibrant' mind that can come up with such an unusual fetish in the first place. I would not worry too much about this - Do you actually have much worry surrounding it? My advice is to just embrace the fettish and continue as normal. The less focus/stigma you attach to it, the more likely it will be to fade away to history. Then again, you are saying that it has been around since you were 5?

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Lavaland » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Chucky wrote:Hey dude,

Fetishes can involve virtually anthing - no matter how strange they might seem to some. If anything it shows that you have a 'vibrant' mind that can come up with such an unusual fetish in the first place. I would not worry too much about this - Do you actually have much worry surrounding it? My advice is to just embrace the fettish and continue as normal. The less focus/stigma you attach to it, the more likely it will be to fade away to history. Then again, you are saying that it has been around since you were 5?

Kevin

Yeah, it started right after I had a dream about masturbating while watching some women cry. I was about five then, and I've always noticed women crying ever since, and got turned on from it. Even a sad occasion like a funeral won't prevent it.

Throughout my teenage years I've gone through news sites and collected pictures of women crying (with their bottom lip out, of course). I've watched talk shows and reality TV just to see them cry. I've downloaded extreme BDSM. It's an obsession. I get that some people are turned on by women crying, but for me it's the bottom lip thing as well as crying. I've never come across anyone else like that.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.
Lavaland
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Chucky » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Any reason why you used the word 'obsession' there? I have the feeling that people with such strong fetishes as you have might have OCD too. I am guessing this because I have OCD diagnosed and would always drift between having different - unusual - fetishes.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:

Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby saddaughter111 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Well I have to say I'm a pretty big believer that no one is the ONLY person on the planet for any one thing - be it a fetish or a belief or some sort of illness or whatever. It just may be quiet rare or no one really knows how to bring it up so you can't find anything about it. Certainly there's no catchy phrase for it, so it would be hard to get people who share this together to talk about it. And probably the bottom lip thing goes along with a lot of peoples crying fetish anyway so they don't consider it a separate thing.
saddaughter111
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Lavaland » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:23 am

Chucky wrote:Any reason why you used the word 'obsession' there? I have the feeling that people with such strong fetishes as you have might have OCD too. I am guessing this because I have OCD diagnosed and would always drift between having different - unusual - fetishes.

Kevin

I guess I felt that way. I've never been to a shrink and never got any diagnosis. I know that whenever I come across an attractive woman, I look at her lips and wonder if she does the "lip thing" when she cries. I don't know what a shrink might say, but it sounds like an obsession.

If fact, nowadays I can look at anyone's lips and make a fairly good guess as to whether or not they do the "lip thing" LOL. I'm a borderline expert on that field XD.

What fetishes do you have, and how do you act upon it?
Lavaland
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Lavaland » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm

saddaughter111 wrote:Well I have to say I'm a pretty big believer that no one is the ONLY person on the planet for any one thing - be it a fetish or a belief or some sort of illness or whatever. It just may be quiet rare or no one really knows how to bring it up so you can't find anything about it. Certainly there's no catchy phrase for it, so it would be hard to get people who share this together to talk about it. And probably the bottom lip thing goes along with a lot of peoples crying fetish anyway so they don't consider it a separate thing.

Thanks. You're probably right.
Lavaland
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Chucky » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Lavaland wrote:What fetishes do you have, and how do you act upon it?

My interest in everything sexual isn't as great now as it has been, but my fetishes of the past have ranged from feet to noses to much worse than you can probably think of. I had a very high sex drive when I was younger, and the dirtier the fetish the better.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:

Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ravenkiko » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Do you not get turned on from crying that covers the bottom lip? Like with teeth or something? Because I'm thinking that maybe that bottom lip thing is just an image association you have with the crying--like an anticipatory stimulus where the needle gets the druggie excited because it's tied in with the rush of the drugs--and not necessarily a deviation from a crying fetish.

Maybe you just like bottom lips and the dimpled chin? Would certain yawning positions do it for you? Or perhaps disgust? You should try different variations of facial expressions to get a better grasp on exactly what triggers you. (I'm going to be contemplating this for a while now, haha.)
ravenkiko
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:19 am

Re: Weird Crying fetish: Is this dacryphilia or something el

Postby Lavaland » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 am

ravenkiko wrote:Do you not get turned on from crying that covers the bottom lip? Like with teeth or something? Because I'm thinking that maybe that bottom lip thing is just an image association you have with the crying--like an anticipatory stimulus where the needle gets the druggie excited because it's tied in with the rush of the drugs--and not necessarily a deviation from a crying fetish.

Maybe you just like bottom lips and the dimpled chin? Would certain yawning positions do it for you? Or perhaps disgust? You should try different variations of facial expressions to get a better grasp on exactly what triggers you. (I'm going to be contemplating this for a while now, haha.)

I don't mind the pulled back lip look, but I like it best when it is bulging out or contorted (while fully visible). I do like the bottom lip and dimpled chin without the crying, but if they do what I like during crying it is a huge bonus.

I like it when women make their lip pout (I guess that's the triggering point), but it is 10 times hotter when it pouts while she cries.

No, yawning does nothing.
Lavaland
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post