Our partner

New sad and broken

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

New sad and broken

Postby Oncehealed » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 pm

A lot has happened in my life in the last few months. I realized today I have multiple parts of me. I found out the hard way And I found out through being in a relationship with someone just like me. I feel beaten and battered and pushed and pulled- Used as a pawn in a battle between the part of me that supposedly protects I would guess, And the protective part of someone that I used to be in a relationship with.

I feel like I was spit out today Left with the mess. In my mind the other protector won. I was the casualty of war. I don't want to put myself back together. Sorry for such a negative post. I like that around is negativity and pain for a long time now.
Oncehealed
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: New sad and broken

Postby debetoile » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:15 am

Hugs, I know it can be confusing and mentally exhausting trying to figure everything out, have so much running constantly through your mind that you just have nowhere to go with the information. Wish I could help you, but I don't know what or how I could
The main ones around nowadays are
Hannah (18) Hannah (5) Rachel (21) Rach(5) Tiffany (4) Layla (4) Steph (18-21) Kaja (18) Katie (14) Katy (14)
debetoile
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New sad and broken

Postby Journalgirl » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Oncehealed wrote:A lot has happened in my life in the last few months. I realized today I have multiple parts of me. I found out the hard way And I found out through being in a relationship with someone just like me. I feel beaten and battered and pushed and pulled- Used as a pawn in a battle between the part of me that supposedly protects I would guess, And the protective part of someone that I used to be in a relationship with.

I feel like I was spit out today Left with the mess. In my mind the other protector won. I was the casualty of war. I don't want to put myself back together. Sorry for such a negative post. I like that around is negativity and pain for a long time now.

hi. I too have been on the receiving end of a protector's supposed reject button. A horrible experience that takes a while to heal from. But you are aware of your DID which means you are ahead of the game and working towards your own healing. I hope you can surround yourself with supportive people while you regroup. Xxxooo
JournalGirl
Journalgirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post