Our partner

Abused by sister

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderators: seabreezeblue, Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Abused by sister

Postby girton51 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Hello

I wanted to make contact with any men who were abused by their sister and discuss things like how they confronted their sister, did they experience risky behaviour and relationship boundaries in adult life.

My background is I'm 51, British and I was somewhere around 6 when this occurred. I told someone about this for the first time this month - my wife of 22 years.

Bye, Mark
girton51
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Abused by sister

Postby KSalem » Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 am

I have a close male friend who was abused by his sister. His sister and her friends were older than him and very aggressive: They would pull his trousers down in crowds or yank down his bathing suit in the pool.

In the end, one of his sister's friends forced herself onto him sexually. I reckon she was 16 and he was 12. He does not describe this as a pleasant experience.

Today, he's a very handsome & brilliant guy, but he's not too fond of women. Even though he's rarely with a woman, I don't think he's homosexual. He just doesn't enjoy the company of most women. Women do adore him though, me included.

I know a bit on how to handle him, knowing his past and not to be aggressive, etc.

In the bedroom, I don't know what goes on. He doesn't seem unusual to me, but you never know.

K
KSalem
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post