Our partner

Abuse?

Open Discussions About Child Abuse

Moderators: quietgirl2538, seabreezeblue, Terry E.

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Abuse?

Postby aem116229 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:59 pm

I am not sure if this is considered abuse.
When I am home my dad and stepmom will talk about how horrible i am and how i am pathetic and i am making up mental disorders for attention. And when i confronted them they said that they wouldn't say anything about me behind my back and then they went on four hours about how i am a disappointment. They sometimes won't feed me and my sisters and i will have to make food after they go to bed. When they drink they get aggressive and will hit me sometimes. And they never pay child support or show up to functions like concerts. They forget birthdays and laugh when we get upset that they don't show up. But the worst part is we look like a perfect family. Our house is a martha stewert catalog.
i am not trying to make light of abuse but i don't know. A lot of people go through a lot worse. Sorry.
aem116229
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Abuse?

Postby Terry E. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:05 am

It would be called emotional abuse and neglect. Look after your sister and if you have other siblings try and be close. Try and support each other.

Life gets better, always remember that.
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Child Abuse Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post