Our partner

will you have sex with me ---TW---

Borderline Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: lilyfairy

will you have sex with me ---TW---

Postby madjoe » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:44 am

http://www.skoften.net/item/tijd_voor_e ... j_naar_bed

basicly a beautifull boy asks you if you want to have sex with him to random ppl on the street
or girl if you are a boy

what would you do/say
hell yes
hell no
only if safe
and why
madjoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: will you have sex with me ---TW---

Postby AmorousDestruction » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Only if I found him or her attractive, had a conversation with them and liked them, and knew it would be respectful and safe sex. I can't manage to have sex with people without getting a baseline sense of knowing them first.

Even at sex parties and clubs, I need to like and click with the person and have mutual attraction before I engage in sexual activity. The only exception is group scenes, but I need to know at least one person in them who I can focus on and trust to some extent. Also condom or GTFO.

This is how I know that while I'm hypersexual, I'm not a sex addict.
Dx: Crazy bitch
AmorousDestruction
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:17 am

Postby creative_nothing » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:35 pm

AmorousDestruction wrote:This is how I know that while I'm hypersexual, I'm not a sex addict.

You not hypersexual. We just live at a patriarchal society. What you described is what most man would do.

On the other hand, A man who refuses to do it, would probrably be labeled gay.

Just be aware of sociopaths! Or dont. :lol:

Now for me, looks alone wouldnt attract me, but with a good charisma, here we go!

Charisma itself is much more attractive, unless the person has a very unpleasent appearence.
Dx. GAD
In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined
Thomas Szasz
creative_nothing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:17 am

Postby angelinbluejeans » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Am I just too picky?!?!?!???? What about falling in love, really getting to know someone, and (dare I add) marriage before you take such a giant leap? We're not just animals here...
'do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do it' "To love well is the task in all meaningful relationships, not just romantic ones"
angelinbluejeans
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 am

Postby Casper » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:47 pm

I knew what I thought I'd say, but when I watched the first encounter, I realized my first reaction would be "why would you ever want to have sex with me?" I would immediately be smelling it out as some sort of experiment or trap (even if she was drunk); someone so beautiful wouldn't otherwise have anything to do with me.
Casper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am

Postby Im-pure » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Definitely not, i only have sex while in an exclusive relationship.
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:02 pm

Postby creative_nothing » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Casper wrote:I knew what I thought I'd say, but when I watched the first encounter, I realized my first reaction would be "why would you ever want to have sex with me?" I would immediately be smelling it out as some sort of experiment or trap (even if she was drunk); someone so beautiful wouldn't otherwise have anything to do with me.

This is true.

If a woman goes to quick for me, I will probrably get confused. It happened sometimes, and I still dont understand why.

I am not tall, or particulary good looking.

But I do not dismiss the possibility that this can happen in a situation that doesnt arouse suspicion.
Dx. GAD
In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined
Thomas Szasz
creative_nothing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:17 am

Postby angelinbluejeans » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:17 pm

I sometimes think that people invest more in their decision to buy a new car or a new home...
'do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do it' "To love well is the task in all meaningful relationships, not just romantic ones"
angelinbluejeans
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby AmorousDestruction » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:41 pm

creative_nothing wrote:
AmorousDestruction wrote:This is how I know that while I'm hypersexual, I'm not a sex addict.

You not hypersexual. We just live at a patriarchal society. What you described is what most man would do.

On the other hand, A man who refuses to do it, would probrably be labeled gay.

Just be aware of sociopaths! Or dont. :lol:

Now for me, looks alone wouldnt attract me, but with a good charisma, here we go!

Charisma itself is much more attractive, unless the person has a very unpleasent appearence.

Obviously you haven't read enough of my posts. :) I am, in fact, what would be considered hypersexual by most people. My sex drive is insatiable and the greatest gift ever/a pain in the a$$.

Aware of sociopaths? Too late!

Charisma definitely wins over appearance. I find myself very attracted to outgoing people who make friends easily, even though I'm fairly reserved and don't excel at talking to strangers.

angelinbluejeans wrote:Am I just too picky?!?!?!???? What about falling in love, really getting to know someone, and (dare I add) marriage before you take such a giant leap? We're not just animals here...

Yes. We are, in fact, animals. YOU AND ME BABY AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT MAMMALS SO LET'S DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!

You aren't picky. You just don't view sex in the same way as I do. Marriage is not a top priority for me. I'm young enough and good looking enough that sex is readily available and it's fun and can be incredibly connecting and fulfilling for me. Sex is not a giant leap for me. Safe sex has few risks and I can find valuable intimacy with relative strangers. When I fall in love, sex changes. I'm a believer in the difference between f*cking and making love. They are different but both are enjoyable. But when I decide to settle down there will be plenty of time for making love. Right now I want to experience as many different aspects of sexuality as I can and explore my own sexuality. No person is the same in the way they perform sex and in their sexual preferences. Being with many different people has led me to so many exciting and pleasurable experiences. I've done things that very few people have had the opportunity to do and which I found extremely gratifying. I enjoy sex and am not ashamed of my naked body or my sex drive. I'm lucky that I enjoy sex as much as I do, mentally and physiologically.

You can enjoy monogamy and want to settle down. That's fine. Everyone has their own interests. It's the beauty of sexuality that we all want different things. I respect and wouldn't ever demean the fact that you want to fall in love and think about settling down before engaging in sex, so don't be judgmental about what other people want to do with their bodies if they do it in a safe manner with other consenting adults.
Dx: Crazy bitch
AmorousDestruction
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:17 am

Postby angelinbluejeans » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:12 pm

All humans are 'judgmental' to some degree...
angelinbluejeans
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Borderline Personality Disorder Forum