Random Blog Entry
LET'S START AT THE BEGINNING by KINDNESSTHERAPY on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm
I WILL START AT THE BEGINNING SO THAT -YOU- CAN UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION. THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO -HELP- AND OR -CURE- HUMAN BEINGS WITH MENTAL ILLNESS AND MENTAL DISORDERS (AUTISM) AND DISABILITIES AND ADDICTIONS AND DISEASES SUCH AS CANCER AND LEUKEMIA AND DIABETES ETC., HOW ABOUT ALZHEIMER'S AND DEMENTIA ETC. ETC. ETC...
I worked at *Edited* (Mental Health Rehabilitation Facility) for almost four years and in that time until I was laid off, we had helped many different groups of people with different types of mental health issues, developmental, physical handicaps and addiction problems etc.. In this environment of controlled -Chaos- I was hired to step in between clients or stop clients who were acting out or going into psychois or were being violent or confrontational etc., to others or themselves etc..
THIS WAS HAPPENING EVERYDAY, MANY TIMES A DAY ALL WEEK LONG AT THIS FACILITY AND AT THE CLIENTS HOMES AMONG THEIR FAMILIES ETC.. *Edited* WAS ONE OF THE BETTER MENTAL FACILITIES AT LEAST THEY TRIED TO CONTROL THE -CHAOS-...
In this environment a -Single Employee- who is hard working and is kind and caring and sensitive and has empathy, can make a big difference in how we treat clients and people in general. An employee who works as support staff has been able to gain the trust of the clients and people in this chaotic environment, -TRUST- is the key to mental health and addiction problems.
I have proven that an employee can multi task over forty different jobs for various departments at *Edited* as a worker, supervisor and consultant (Support Staff) and still have time for personal observations and interaction with clients and families. ( A list of job descriptions will be added at the end) I have observed and interacted with with various support groups that meet at night and on weekends, on my own personal time. These parents, grandparents, sibilings, caregivers, friends and clients themselves have given me their frustrations, anxiety, uncertainty and most of all their insight in dealing with mental illness and addiction and the mental health bureaucracy. The following is an ongoing list of workshops, meetings, observations and publications etc.,
BELOW IS A LIST OF JOBS I DID AT *Edited* USA (I LIKE TO BE KEPT BUSY, SO I KEPT ASKING FOR MORE JOBS)...
1. Drive all company vehicles safely, with no accidents, in all types of weather.
2. Schedule all repairs and maintenance of ten company vehicles.
3. Diagnose repairs to all company vehicles, saving thousands of dollars in repairs.
4. Keep detailed records of all, maintenance schedules and suggested vehicle repairs.
5. Maintain and fix all company vehicles with my extensive personal tools and equipment.
Jump start and charge batteries, clean battery terminals, change flat tires, check and fill all vehicles tire pressure. Check air filters and all fluid levels, etc. etc.. Fixing many minor problems, saving the company time and money.
6. Mobil repair unit, used in fixing vehicles that have broken down on the road.
7. Using my past experiences and knowledge in running repair garages for years, has given me insight in -Diagnostic Repairs- to company vehicles.
8. Gathering information on purchasing new vans and trucks with recommendations to CEO.
9. Helping staff and clients diagnose and fix their private cars and help with purchasing new vehicles.
10. Load and unload vehicles in the loading dock area as a worker and or supervisor.
11. Supervise and help the loading of cardboard for recycling plant, this working environment is extremely dangerous when unloading the cardboard at the plant making sure the client helper is safe.
12. Assist in production in the workshop area as a worker and a supervisor.
13. Supervise quality control and assembly of products in the workshop.
14. Organize and maintain a second warehouse in a difficult and dangerous environment.
15. Load and unload tractor trailors and box trucks and make room...
[ Continued ]
0 Comments Viewed 2600 times
Registered users: Alucard, AlwaysBeenAStorm, Angeli2, Baidu [Spider], biancayagger, Bing [Bot], BP_too, chochou, cntbelivit, CopperFox, cumulusjames, Elusiveness, Exabot [Bot], Feminem, gaweolr, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Guy893737373, It's never enough, jabberwocky, Katie35, klentel, Partial, richiespeaks, SightHind, sunni103, Tee1999, TooConfused, YaCy [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]