We just want to note, TK doesn't like to write. We know he can, but typing isn't exactly his strong suit. It really none of ours, but were not sure if he can type. We really don't want to insult him, but at the same time, he hasn't shown initiative for a love of typing.
So, instead, TK wrote down his answers, and C., Zack and I tried to figure out what he wrote.
Some may say "Why not just let him tell you what he wants?". Well, we didn't want to risk mistranslating or misquoting, and, quite honestly, we don't want his views to be skewed.
We decided to try and fix most of the spelling errors, but we have not altered how the words were written, that is, punctuation and general grammar. Certain words are very hard to transcribe, either for being a "trigger word", or just being a mess of scribbles, but we did as good of a transcription as we could. So, here it is. TK's answers.
1. What is your best quality?
2. What is your worst quality?
3. Where do you see yourself in 7 years?
4. If you were given the chance to integrate, would you? Why or why not?
5. What is your dream job?
6. What is your opinion on sex/relationships.
7. Do you have any regrets?
8. What is one thing about the other alters that bugs you.
9. Anything you'd like to add?
1. I honestly don't think I have one. I used to think it was my growl because then no one would approach me and that's what I like but now I really don't think its really there to be honest. I like being alone and whenever somebody gets close I don't really like that so its more like when they are trying to get close to me I like to growl and they back off like a ###$ you I guess kind of.
2. I really do not have one of those either because to see yourself as either good or bad qualities makes people stereotype you and so to be a stereotype is a bad thing to me. I would like to simply be by myself and people want to understand me for whatever reason so I just growl and they back off and that's all I really want there to be [know yes*].
3. In 7 years I will be alone. Thank God.
4.I would not because I do not want to die.
5. I do not have one I will work wherever needed so long as I can do the best job I can without anyone bugging me about something stupid like wanting to complain about a personal problem. I really hate personal problems. They annoy me so much.
6. I like it, and I would like to be in a relationship with someone like me but no one like me exists so all I have is myself.
7. None. [Giant squiggle, like two infinity symbols on top of each other. The lines suggest it was done quickly.]
8. I really do like these guys but I wish C. would stop trying to make his personal feelings the thing that stops everyone else like when Nic was attending classes last semester and failed all of his classes because C. couldn't stop thinking about his ex. Also I wish Nic would be able to concentrate better on things currently happening and not constantly wandering onto the next ""shiny" thing.
9. I like squatting on the ground and snarling and growling because its who I am so shut the ###$ up if you don't understand me. I vent through my own means. You think me squat and growling is stupid well I think you hitting a pillow like a little bitch is ######6 stupid too.
[*know yes]- Were not sure what he ######6 meant here, but we think he was just rambling and didn't know how to end the sentence, so here you ######6 go. "Know Yes".
""shiny"- He did actually have 2 ######6 quote marks! Its really ######6 there, its specified!
>>NEXT TIME: We... ###$, I really don't ######6 know. Maybe something Oscar-ish? Maybe Part 4? Who the ###$ knows.
57 Felix 55 Alexis 46 Aaron 42 David0 Comments Viewed 16870 times
33 Rick 27 Riley 25 Peter Isaac
21 Nic C. Nic TK Zack JR2 Brian Charlie Steve Tyler
14 Daniel 13 AlexBrandon
12 Michael 11 Ellen
9 Alice Andy Micah Nathan
8 Jason Dwyer Cheyanne Timothy
7 Rebecca Eric
6 Dakota Lukas Ivan Luna
5 Gary Mathew April Martin
4 Ryan Anthony Zenith Danielle June Bobby
3 Derrick Sam Paul Larry Shawn Emily May
2 Ethan James William Christina Colby
? Eli Kevin Joshua Andrew Carl Jay Blake Meghan Tiffany Scott Skyler + others
Registered users: Alexa [Bot], Avruk, Baidu [Spider], biancayagger, Bing [Bot], creepydork, crystal_richardson_, Danieleaf, Denki, electrictears, Exabot [Bot], fan, Fille, flataffect, Fletcher Christian, frostfern, Gabriel4, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, IKellyI, IntellectualCat, ja19991d, jabberwocky, JasonJ42, jdd, JimTheLiar, Johnny-Jack, Kennethbiny, know1yourself, lackofreality, Ladywith3cats, LAmourToujours, lovingpegasister, Majestic-12 [Bot], MentalBoy13579, merrymassacre, misfit killjoy10, MSN [Bot], narafz, Otter, Overstuffedneil, Partial, polyhigh, RainbowKid, realityhere, realstraight, Scared and broke, SightHind, snaga2.0, StrideR780, sunni103, The Brofessor, thinkingcat, Truth too late, Ursos_Arctos, valdeneu, Violarules, Wasabi5050, WichitaLineman, Yahoo [Bot], Yan-san