Our partner

The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video

Postby Demon » Sat May 26, 2012 5:45 pm

doxylamine wrote:The pain not as bad as most of the psychopaths imagine.It doesn't really matter,after a while you get used to that kind of pain.

I'm a sexual sadist. I prefer to give pain than receive it. I take it you're a masochist. Are you talking about just the cutting part in that video clip?
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 3:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby doxylamine » Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Demon wrote:
doxylamine wrote:The pain not as bad as most of the psychopaths imagine.It doesn't really matter,after a while you get used to that kind of pain.

I'm a sexual sadist. I prefer to give pain than receive it. I take it you're a masochist. Are you talking about just the cutting part in that video clip?

No,in general. My testicle got twisted,i didn't take any painkillers till the tissue died of gangrene.I've experienced far worse painful things too,but after a while you gain tolerance.Cutting is not that bad.
I prefer getting my head chopped off to diarrhea,if we are talking about pain. An upset stomach causes much more discomfort to me.
Most of the time psychopaths are thinking that they have accomplished a great thing/the person is suffering so much.It is not the case,there are many variables. Some people feel less pain,some people feel none at all(really,extremely rare).
Yeah i guess i am a masochist,yet i am also avoidant and paranoid.I only get pleasure by being tortured by a female though.

By being paranoid and avoidant,it is unlikely i would find such a female.She should take the male role,and chase me.It is not the case in a country,where islamic culture is dominant.
doxylamine
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Demon » Sat May 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Well, I'm female and where I'm from (in Australia) there are quite a few sadistic females. There are S&M and BDSM clubs here, though I'm not much into them myself. I prefer to do certain things in privacy.

I know when someone is actually suffering and when they are getting pleasure from it. A lot of guys get off on being hurt by a dominant, sadistic woman, which is no fun at all. Pain should not be pleasurable by the person receiving it in any way, in my opinion.
I'm going to show you how good it feels to be bad
Demon
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 3:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby EmpathySucks » Sat May 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Demon wrote:

*opens history*
Shi.. da fuq you've been watching..
EmpathySucks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 6:24 am

Postby doxylamine » Sat May 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Demon wrote:Well, I'm female and where I'm from (in Australia) there are quite a few sadistic females. There are S&M and BDSM clubs here, though I'm not much into them myself. I prefer to do certain things in privacy.

I know when someone is actually suffering and when they are getting pleasure from it. A lot of guys get off on being hurt by a dominant, sadistic woman, which is no fun at all. Pain should not be pleasurable by the person receiving it in any way, in my opinion.

I am too young to join such clubs,which are non-existent in my country. I was born like that,i cannot rationalize that. It feels like,struggle of a prey to me. I mean,i know i could easily dominate most of the women,and i like when they fight back. That is the part that gets me off.
I am up for any kind of pain that doesn't damage my organs or limbs permanently.
Anyway,i am not "man" enough to go join those clubs.I am too shy/avoidant to do such stuff.
doxylamine
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Ascheriit » Sat May 26, 2012 11:06 pm

1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick is kind of fake, IMO. The arm, the head at the end, and it seemed that the arm got dismembered too easily.
Ascheriit
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TBQF » Sun May 27, 2012 7:53 am

that definitely seemed fake, the skin from his limbs almost looked like latex. but although i've seen pictures of them, it's not like i've ever seen a severed limb up close. also there doesn't seem to be all that much blood considering the damage he did, i mean, he did stab him a pretty ridiculous number of times.
TBQF
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Postby mechanical » Sun May 27, 2012 8:45 am

The alleged killer is one Luka Magnotta, found on bestgore this morning
he also has kitten killing videos incase any of you are interested.. just saying

Great thing about the internet is that when the community comes together, the impossible becomes possible. Yesterday I posted an upsetting video titled 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video in which a person appears to murder a drugged up male and perform heinous acts including cannibalism and necrophilia on him, and today my mailbox was full of leads all pointing at a possibility that the perpetrator of this horrible crime could be one Luka Magnotta.

Several Best Gore members, including Wing93 and tonces provided me with photos of the alleged perpetrator (one of which is shared above), however at this point there is no proof that Luka Magnotta is the murderer (or that 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video is real at all) hence none of the allegations presented in this post may be taken as anything other than speculations.

So I must ask the rest of the community:

What do you guys think? Assuming that 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video is not a fugazi, do you think said Luka Magnotta could be the necrophilia slash cannibal from the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video? Or is he just someone looking for internet fame and riding the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick tail seemed like an opportunity for otherwise unaccomplished individual to gain his 5 minutes of spotlight? I don’t suppose coming across a Casablanca poster would be all that difficult. But this is not where the story of Luka Magnotta end.

Best Gore members Matriix and Wing93 provided links with information which claims that Luka Magnotta had ties with two convicted serial killers – Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka. According to allvoice.com, Luka Magnotta married Karla Homolka with whom he lived in the Caribbean but that article is believed to have been written by Luka Magnotta in a desperate attempt to associate his name with a famous killer. This information alone makes me doubt he’s the perp in the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video, because the guy clearly longs attention and seeks to get it through fake associations.

In his blog necrophiliac-luka-magnotta.blogspot.com, Luka Magnotta expressed interest in cannibalism and necrophilia. This once again looks like another far cry for attention to me. Anyone could start a two page blogspot site in which they’d make themselves look like a psychotic killer waiting for their next victim, so they can grin from the comfort of their living room as whole internet falls for the trap and gets caught up in a chase of a demon that doesn’t exist.

Anyway – it would seem that his real name is Eric Clinton Newman, but he also uses several aliases, including Kirk Newman and Vladimir Romanov. If information on the internet is correct, then Luka Magnotta is a failed male model, turned gay prostitute, turned kitten killer. And if he’s proven to be the perpetrator from the Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video, then he’s now also a murderer, a cannibal and a necrophiliac.

What’s most unnerving is that he’s originally from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. According to a Facebook page created to bring justice upon Luka Magnotta for several murders of kittens, he’s currently on a run and his whereabouts are unknown. He’s speculated to have fled either to Russia or the USA (remember that one of the speculation about the location of the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick was that it took place in San Francisco?)
Do what thou wilt.
mechanical
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Ascheriit » Sun May 27, 2012 3:13 pm

mechanical wrote: kitten

>kittens

Ascheriit
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby babydollLW » Sun May 27, 2012 5:48 pm

There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged). Someone said she was laying on a pink sofa dead while Luka was performing oral sex on her????? Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?
Also Does anyone think there is a connection to the Long Island Serial Killer? He spent alot of time living in New York?? Or the mysterious Vancouver hands and feet popping up on the shore? I have a feeling somebody who does this sort of henious crime, its not his first time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea ... ies#Hoaxes
babydollLW
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post