Our partner

Why do people suck so much?

Open Discussions about Anger and Anger Management.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Why do people suck so much?

Postby Avocado » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 am

I'm in my early 20's, and it's reached a point where I know despise the vast majority of people I encounter. Everyone just seems to be a self-centered, judgmental, bigoted, stupid prick. I can't stand it when any person opens their fat mouths to gossip about the Kardashians, or how sun-burned tourists in idiotic-looking Hawaiian shirts need to keep using the golf courses so they can continue polluting our streams, or overly-rich people who discuss some overly-priced and hideous excuses for shoes, or the fat middle aged lady in front of me at the grocery store who takes SO ######6 LONG to pay for her stupid cat food, or stupid right wing morons who can't tell the difference between "Pakistan" and "India" and assume the 9/11 bombers came from there, or self-righteous twenty-somethings who think they have it ALL figured out when none of us know anything.

I hate everyone. I put on an excellently-created facade that makes people think I'm bubbly, cheerful, spontaneous, caring, and sweet. Inside, I just think how any one of us could do the same sh*t Kony did with the right resources, and that makes me sick inside. No one seems to give a $#%^ about anyone except themselves. When I came back from Uganda at 14, the kids would just make AIDS and dead baby jokes around me, despite my culture shock. It's only now that people even give a $#%^, and it's only because that "Kony 2012" video came out and made people want to jump on the "White Savior" bandwagon. It's sickening how apathetic and fake people are.

I hate humans. I hate you. I hate myself. We seriously suck yeasty monkey testicles. We should just get wiped off the face of the Earth; after all, the rest of the species will do much better, and we're only slowly starving ourselves out of existence as you read.

I HATE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ALL SUCK SO BAD.
"Hominids parturitate like lagomorphs!"
Avocado
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Why do people suck so much?

Postby cthulhucakes » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 am

Nice post. Luckily I don't have to associate with people frequently. Being a hermit is a good distraction from how f**ked the world is.
"But if you play a role long enough, really commit, does it ever become real?" ~Dexter
cthulhucakes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Raguna » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:11 am

Society seems to be saturated with the people you have mentioned. Drop the facade and show these people you hate why they should really hate themselves. Kony was a propaganda just to get idiots to buy from the online store. The video was based off events 8 years ago, if I remember correctly. This is your reality, your illusion. You can make anything happen. If people are making you angry, why not let them know?
Raguna
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Vandel » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 pm

This is most certainly not a new viewpoint... Isn't being misanthropic grand? you should look into diogenes of sinope. One of my great heroes. Just wish there was more information on him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope

I frequently envision sending people to the corn field. Since that wasn't possible, I adopted severe social phobia, anxiety, and a whole host of other things... now I'm a hermit. Live in my own place, no visitors, virtually no phone calls... no neighbours... no pets... PEACE AND QUIET unless I choose to invoke noise in my environment. Life is grand.

[edit** grammar... half asleep... brain not working so well... mmmmm brains, must eat brains]
just me... trying to be... something more than I was yesterday. be well everyone.
Vandel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby CityMouse » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 pm

I agree with the above. I too am a hermit. I finally feel peace.

But there is an issue. I'm horrified of having to encounter humans in the future. I don't know how I'll act around them.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Should I give them the silent treatment?
Should I walk away?
Should I smile and keep it moving?
CityMouse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby CityMouse » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 am

Raguna wrote:Society seems to be saturamk,./ted with the people you have mentioned. Drop the facade and show these people you hate why they should really hate themselves. Kony was a propaganda just to get idiots to buy from the online store. The video was based off events 8 years ago, if I remember correctly. This is your reality, your illusion. You can make anything happen. If people are making you angry, why not let them know?

I think if you do that it'll just escalate into an all out war. They will start mocking you for being cold because you are in fact cruel. You will start to feel afraid.

I personally just make myself as invisible as possible. I don't try to fight the world. I just live calmly day by day. I pretend to be normal and keep conversations as short as possible so I won't get hurt.
CityMouse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SteveTurtle » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 am

While it’s true that suppressing and ignoring anger is unhealthy, venting is no better. Anger is not something you have to “let out” in an aggressive way in order to avoid blowing up. In fact, outbursts and tirades only fuel the fire and reinforce your anger problem.
SteveTurtle
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby gmania » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 am

I also have reached a point that I fake my way thru life. I literally can not stand most folks I encounter. I love living alone. I wish I could volunteer for a one way space mission.
Humans lie and mistreat each other. They are so no nosey. They constantly act like I owe them an explanation for being a loner. I just prefer to not listen to the rhetoric. I also don't like how act when with others. I nervous talk and am exhausted after most interactions. I love nature and soul like to wander with only brief encounters. However everyone keeps trying to drag me into their lives.
gmania
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Faerie_Freakdom » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:19 pm

Use your anger constructively. maybe you can't change everything you see that you hate - but you could change something if you tried. sitting on the sidelines with counterfeit sugar - smiling like everyone else just makes you as annoying and fake as the inconsiderate, inauthentic jerks you're complaining about here.

I think of anger as fuel - so far it works for me to do so. I try not to stifle it, or blow up. Both are a waste of energy and ultimately deplete me. repressed anger leads to rage and depression. blowing up just causes problems. I like to speak my mind and say what I feel without necessarily going ballistic. It can be done, even if you're the most angry person in the world - temper yourself. you have good reasons to be annoyed with humanity, but don't forget that we're all human. you are too (I would hope! lol). Do you lose hope in humanity and our (your) future, consgining yourself to disgust and despair or look at what you might be able to do with your life despite all the ridiculousness involved?
Faerie_Freakdom
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby therev » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 am

Normal "consciousness" is a pretty dull place; a suppressed state some might say. When you are brighter, more alert, you find yourself bombarded by myriad of experiences that the "normal" never see, never feel, never experience. You feel more, and you see different things. You experience more and it can over-whelm. And, of course, you can readily find yourself hating it. I could say, "That's normal!" but it is anything but. It may be a shared experience for many but, thank goodness, it is far from normal.

It is surprising how few really have the ability, the brighter consciousness, to actually see these things. Even fewer learn how to deal with, to control, it. Most struggle and find it easiest to turn it to anger and hate, to despise the world we see around us. And "normal" society has created whole fields of medicine, psychology, and all its various disciplines, in order to bring the bright back down to their "normal". One day I expect we will "wake up" and discover the efforts were much like those religious zealots who attempt to preach and teach "the gay" out of someone.

Dr. Wayne Dyer says, "If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change!" That applies so wonderfully to the "why do people suck" situation. Think how it must be to exist in that "normal" state. "Dumb ass" is a way of life for so many. Your anger and frustration are simply the manifestations of not dealing with the astounding amounts of stimuli you are presented with all around you. Embrace your over-whelmed feeling, draw on the intensity, explore the wonder and mystery, and apply that extraordinary energy you have to things others will never experience. Filter that which is upsetting and feed on that which is uplifting. Find new things to look at and new ways to view them.

Life actually is some kind of wonderful in the "fast lane". And that's where you are!

*mod edit*
Last edited by Ada on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Name removed for anonymity
therev
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

Next

Return to Anger Management

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post