Our partner

Is this normal??

Womens health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Is this normal??

Postby PinkMellow » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 am

So I can make myself trip out without using drugs. I have never used drugs. But I can make myself see weird things. I used to be a lot better at it when I was younger, I could even make myself hear stuff back then. (It's not imagination. I literally see and used to hear this) As a kid it was crazy stuff like I would see the characters in paintings moving and talking like some sort of Harry Potter movie, and I'd hear people talking and working in my fan. I could think of a song and then literally hear it playing. But this was when I was really little, between 3 and 5. When I got older that all stopped until about a few years ago (I'm 17 now). When I choose I can make myself see these trippy things like objects swelling like they're breathing or the floor looks like it's swirling. Sometimes I just lay on my bed and zone out and see all these colors and floating orbs and it's peaceful. I just did that and listened to music at the same time and it was really cool. One of my walls got covered in tiny yellow polka dots! Anyways the thing is it's not like these are involuntary hallucinations or anything, and I'm not schizo or anything like that. I can't see these things when I'm in public because I can't get relaxed enough and zone out without looking like a complete weirdo, haha. Anyhow I see these things by, like I said, sort of zoning out, and it helps to stare a little at first but once the colors start I can blink and they don't go away. My question is is it normal to see colors and stuff when you zone out? I mean I'm not complaining, it's cool, but I just always wondered if you are supposed to see trippy stuff like that when you sort of space out and stare or whatever. A few times it's even looked like the wall was melting, ha. Anyways it's not a big deal, it probably sounds a lot weirder than it actually is. Also sorry if this isn't the best forum to ask this but I really didn't know where else to put this, and google has given me nothing. Maybe something is wrong with my eyes or it's a blood pressure thing I don't know. Any ideas?
PinkMellow
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Is this normal??

Postby Hope spammer1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm guy but if I stare into a mirror long enough in a relaxed, unfocused way my face starts to change form. Maybe you just have an overactive imagination. Not necessarily a bad thing but don't let it take control of your life. If it ever becomes a habit that you can't stop when you need to then you have a problem. Maybe you can use this somehow as a way develop an art that represents you.
Don"t give up like others have. Go find your happiness.
Hope spammer1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:14 am

Postby carsonroads » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:18 am

I believe you I think you're gifted. you might want to see if you can do anything with these superpowers, but remember, as a wise one once said...
"With great power comes great responsibility..."
carsonroads
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:14 pm

Postby elanordes » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 am

I can do similar things as well and I have a very vivid imagination. And like you, I have to be very zoned out to do it.

I think you're normal! You just have a very good imagination. :D
elanordes
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:14 am

Return to Womens Health