Our partner

pt. 2 and my true story

Open Discussions About Stalking and Harassment.

Re: pt. 2 and my true story

Postby seabreezeblue » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:58 pm

sorry for the late response Smoke.. my friend hasn't been well so i'm just catching up now xx

How are you feeling today..? a bit better i hope..
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:15 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Smoke34 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm becoming more and more jealous, how will I know if I ever had a chance? I'm afraid I'll become another elliot rodger, if I feel like I'll hurt people I'll kill myself before I hurt someone.
Smoke34
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seabreezeblue » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm afraid I'll become another elliot rodger, if I feel like I'll hurt people I'll kill myself before I hurt someone.

^^ i'm quite worried at this Smoke because i don't want you to hurt yourself at all..

I think that a better plan would be to go to a hospital if you felt that you were going to hurt yourself or someone else..

I'm becoming more and more jealous, how will I know if I ever had a chance?

^^
looking back at the ''what ifs'' can be really unhelpful because they'll just hurt you and run rampant through your mind all the time..
Those little what if guys are really horrible to deal with and they tend to blind you to the present.. what is most important at the moment is the present and how you can move on from this point and on to a place where you're happier with yourself.

Have you been back to your doctors to get some advice from him/her in the last couple of weeks..?
Shine me a light up
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Smoke34 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:13 pm

I can't take it anymore everyone has their bfs, gfs I'm all alone, she is with another person, my other exes have other people. I'm ######6 going to kill myself. I just want to die , I dont want to live anymore.
Smoke34
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seabreezeblue » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Please please get yourself to a hospital Smoke or go straight to one of your parents xx

Can you do that for me please..?

I don't want you to die.. I want you to be okay and in therapy so that you can be helped through this.
Shine me a light up
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby seabreezeblue » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi Smoke34.. apologies but i need to lock this thread as i think you need more urgent help than the forum can provide at the moment.

I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way. Lots of people in this forum have been through similar things and we know how difficult it is. Please reach out to your local Suicide Prevention Hotline or a health professional immediately!
This is a forum for general support, we can't give professional help, which is what is needed right now. That's why this thread is being locked- this isn't the right place to get such critical help. Please try to keep yourself safe.

Sbb xx
Shine me a light up
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Stalking and Harassment

• Related articles
    Replies