Our partner

male nipple stimuation

Open Discussions about Sexuality and Related Issues.

Re: male nipple stimuation

Postby Napoleon74 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:02 pm

I am a 38 year old male and absolutely crazy about my wife sucking on my nipples when we are having sex. Extremely sensitive and make me as horny as hell.
Napoleon74
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby BandsDanc » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm

I love it when my girlfiend does it.

I had always been kind of embarrassed that I liked it and wondered if I was weird for it. When I masturbate I always play with them before finishing and one time I actually finished just by playing with them.

When my girlfriend did it I always responded with extreme pleasure but never told her I enjoyed it and then one time she brought up how she read in some magazine that guys liked it and that's why she did it.

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this
BandsDanc
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:32 pm

Postby Little Boy Lost » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 am

yeah sure but only with partner. it is pointless if masturbating. i am also not sexually fixated on it. i like it but it won't make me cum unless i am horny as can be (excessively horny, like no touching by anyone for 1 month or more). I let her use her mouth on neck & chest at same time. That is what i usually do to them too but i am far more forceful. if it hurts more than a little bit, i don't like it but i cause screams of anguish.

i seldom ask but women offer. I don't find it embarrassing and gay is just stupid. if a female tongue is related to gay fantasies, consider accepting that you're bi.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:32 pm

Postby JefferyNYC » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:09 pm

My wife seldom wants sex so this is what she does and only takes a couple of minutes.

She will gently start rubbing my nipples, then she will slowly lay hand on my shaft so I will start playing with myself. She then starts to lick, massage and suck my nipples. Within a couple minutes I will have a very big organism. She kisses me good night, and she rolls over and goes to sleep.

Same thing when we are having sex, she almost instantly starts sucking and licking on my nipples because she knows I can’t last long.

She says it makes her happy doing it that way; 1. She loves to watch me get off that way. 2. She has bisexual tendencies which she acts out.
JefferyNYC
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby RichTales » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:20 am

I never really gave much thought to my own nipples until about a year ago. Now I've always enjoyed other nipples! :)

I shaved my chest for the first time. Long story! While I was doing it I noticed my nipples getting erect. I guess I'd just never paid attention to them before. So, out of curiosity, I shaved my chest even more thoroughly.

Well, damn, it was like playing with a young girl's tits and nipples. I didn't know which felt better, my tits and nipples in my hands or my hands on those small tits and hard nipples. It reminded me of a homophobic experience when I was about 10. Me and a friend decided to see what a hand, other than our own, felt like on our penis. I remember how shocked I was that my hand on his penis felt as cool and his hand on my penis did.

I told my wife and for a short while she would play with my tits and nipples. Now, since we've not had real sex in years, it didn't last very long. But, honestly, I'd love for her to do my tits again. I'm 66 and she's 61 and we're way too young, in my opinion, to quit exploring exciting sex. She's quite content to just be intimate a few minutes a day. And that's all we do now. A morning kiss and hug is it. I'm like Meatloaf in the song 'paradise by the dashboard lights'..., I'm waiting for the end of time. And, seriously, I hope it's not too far off.
RichTales
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:27 am

I love having the nips messed with. 50 y/o male and I've had my nips pierced since my early 30s. Not a huge turn on (or off) for the spouce but she knows how much I like attention there. Not sensitive until I got rings in them.

Tell someone today that you love them; for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon; for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:32 pm

Postby PugDad » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:02 am

I am in my 50's and think I have a direct nerve connection from my nipples to my penis. They are very sensitive and easily aroused, leading to instant erection. Love to play with them when masturbating or having a partner suck or play. Don't like the biting though.
PugDad
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:32 pm

Previous

Return to Sexuality Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post