Our partner

son married my niece now he's having sex with his sister

Open Discussions About Sexual Abuse and Incest.

Moderators: Terry E., Snaga

Forum rules
You are entering a forum that contains discussions of abuse, some of which are explicit in nature. The topics discussed may be triggering to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum. If you are posting about actions of yours which you feel are/were abusive please post about this in The Remorse Forum. If you have been falsely accused of abusing someone please post in the For Those Falsely Accused of Abusing thread.

Please also note that discussions about Incest in this forum are only in relation to abuse. Discussions about Incest in a non-abusive context are not allowed at PsychForums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The Mod Team

Re: son married my niece now he's having sex with his sister

Postby Concerned other » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:53 pm

No he's more of a bully himself. He's also a narcissist and he thinks he's the best and everyone should worship him
Concerned other
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue May 17, 2022 5:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby seabreezeblue » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:12 pm

yeah i know a few people like that - not a whole lot you can do there to change the way he is.

How's your daughter right now? have you spoken with her a bit in the last few days?
what has she said?
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue May 17, 2022 10:50 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby Concerned other » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 am

No. He's a bully himself, he's a narcissist he thinks he's better than everyone and that everyone worships him
Concerned other
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Concerned other » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:27 am

My daughter wants to move out and in with him
Concerned other
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Concerned other » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Update: my daughter moved out to my sons house and now she hates living with him and his wife because he is paying more attention to his wife than to her and he told her she should go get a boyfriend because he doesn't have time to deal with her
Concerned other
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby seabreezeblue » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:04 pm

ouch.. will she come back to live with you if you ask her and make it clear that she's very welcome?
Shine me a light up
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Concerned other » Tue May 31, 2016 9:42 pm

She moved back in 2 weeks ago but she is still chasing after him and trying to be with him
He told her "you're basically just a sex toy to me, I don't want to be In a realationship with you. You should be happy that you're lucky enough to talk to me much less have sex with me". Even though she moved back in and he told her all that, she still hasn't stopped going to his house. She has a nice body, she's tall,blonde, has amazing blue eyes and an amazing smile.There's lots of guys that are always trying to take her out but she rejects them and stays home pining over him. I told her that he's clearly using her but she doesn't care. How can I get her to realize that he's no good for her?
Concerned other
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby seabreezeblue » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:33 am

I'm glad she's moved back in..

I don't think you can get her to realise that he's no good for her - that's generally something that people have to learn on their own and it can take quite a lot of heartbreaks before they finally understand that there's not even a little bit of hope left.
All you can really do at this point is be there for her and let her know that no matter what happens, you're there to support her. Just hope that she comes round sooner rather than later.
Shine me a light up
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Concerned other » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:38 pm

She still wants to live with him. She says she only moved back in to try to make him realize how me much he will miss her. Well the results she got weren't exactly what she wanted because he is just fine with it and she's the only one that's heart broken. I told her that he's her brother and that no matter what she has to see him again so she shouldn't do anything she will regret.
Her other brother is caught in the middle because she gets jealous if he hangs out with my oldest since my oldest told her he didn't have time for her but then he has time to hang out with him and my oldest gets mad if his brother hangs out with her because he wants her to get over it and have all of them hang out together but she doesn't want to because she only wants to be alone with my oldest.
She still wants to be alone with him that's why she wants to move back I with him because she says that it's better to have the little bit of alone time that they had when his wife was out of the house than what she has now which is almost only when she sees him like twice a week. She's basically obsessed with him and she apparently always wants to be in bed with him, which in my opinion is not normal. Is it?
Concerned other
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby seabreezeblue » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:59 pm

Not much normal about someones mind when they're in love to be honest.. love isn't just blind.. it's also deaf, dumb and drunk.. :|

I really hope that she starts shifting the way she feels about him really soon.. because i can't see any possible way that this could have a good ending for her.
Shine me a light up
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views