Our partner

I want my British mind totem girl back

Separation Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I want my British mind totem girl back

Postby wolfgrave14 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Man, this week has been evil. I got into numerous awkward conversations with members of the opposite sex. I hate it when people who obviously dislike me, talk to me. This co-worker chick wanted me to tell another crazy story. So, I told her about the time I got naked in front of everyone at a slumber party and stuck fruit roll ups up my butt and let the dogs eat it out. Then it got stirred into me talking about having sex with the Earth again. There's also this girl who I find attractive who tried talking to me and I made everything into a confusing, incoherent mess because my brain is an octopus. I also got told off by several people. The next time that fat, mutated, penguin, retard says I don't do anything, I'm going to go werewolf warrior on her ass. While this is all happening, I'm having a lot of lucid dreams in the night that are mini-rockets to my hip, jazz, skeletal soul. One dream involved me being damned by the church that I used to go to from 2002 til 2012 because they could sense something unnaturally dark and devilish about me. I ended up at a rural field area at night and low and a $hit eating behold, the mind totem girl from England was there. IN REAL LIFE, she was absolutely amazed by my "uniqueness" and she was the only one to make me glide down Heaven's gates like a wholesome lion deity. She vanished without a trace though, so in the dream, it was real bittersweet and spiritually intoxicating to be with her again. I had another dream where I time traveled back to year 1999, when my wholesome grandma(My father's mother) was alive. I was at her house, celebrating my 4th birthday. I had ANOTHER dream, where I was getting kissed by a ginger girl that I know in real life and I was enjoying it. I know I shouldn't because she's like 15 and I'm 21. Another reason to castrate myself before I corrupt a young mermaid chick
I have schizotypal personality disorder with antisocial and borderline features, PDD-NOS, ADHD, dysthymia, PTSD, depersonalization disorder, pica, eproctophilia and coprophilia.
I have quite a bit wrong with me..
wolfgrave14
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I want my British mind totem girl back

Postby AmandaBroken » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:11 pm

same post two different spots... the titles different... why?
Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of.
It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again,
but stronger than ever.
AmandaBroken
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:02 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Separation Anxiety Disorder

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post