Our partner

adult attachment issues..

Separation Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

adult attachment issues..

Postby ghost » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:37 am

hi..
i was hoping to post a link to an adult attachment support board i've started up.. but i don't exactly know where to put it.. it is for adults with either attachment disorder or what they've come to know as attachment issues from childhood that affect their ability to form connections with others as adults..
i am not familiar with this forum.. could anyone suggest where this would be appropriate or move this post there for me?
thanks very much,
ghost

http://www.adconnection.proboards99.com
ghost
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Its a shame

Postby MadMel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:01 am

Thousands of people are separating constantly each day its probably more common than a cold yet no one posts here,why.
I notice theres plenty of viewers checking out the site,still no response,why dont people open up here,yet they will post on the sexuality sites and speak openly about there sex lives.
Is it because if a relationship fails we all feel failures are selfs and try to hide our hurt by blocking out reality.
On some of the more busy alternative sites the fingars of the moderators are over worked to a frenzy trying to keep pace with the hungry wolfs posting and wanting intervention.

Is there anyone out there who can talk to this site about separating experiencing breakup of a relationship its effects on ones life,for better or worst.
can anyone offer any advice on the subject positive and negative views welcome.If no one responds moderators what about merging with the sexuality sites,it would be easier to visit one site,than two.....just a thought probably a bad one.
MadMel
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Separation Anxiety Disorder