Our partner

strange symptoms

Separation Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

strange symptoms

Postby pink_jen » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:57 pm

I know that I suffer from seperation anxiety because I did as a child through my mum but now that I am in a full relationship it is starting to become worse. If my boyfriend doesnt call or text me I feel sick, get a headache and just generally become very anxious. I dont understand why and its getting me down. Any tips?
pink_jen

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby sweethappyprincess » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:07 am

That happens dear. I love my husband a lot and i was very possessive also. But after my marriage with him all these things gone which you are facing. I happens, it is normal so nothing to worry about it. But don't spoil your health for this. Take care
sweethappyprincess
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: strange symptoms

Postby Ravine » Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 am

pink_jen wrote:I know that I suffer from seperation anxiety because I did as a child through my mum but now that I am in a full relationship it is starting to become worse. If my boyfriend doesnt call or text me I feel sick, get a headache and just generally become very anxious. I dont understand why and its getting me down. Any tips?

HI pink jen,
Yes, i see. You know it is just fear of being rejected. And off course you can heal it. See, when your boyfriend doesnot call you or text you, do this: say yourself i love you and also i love you to your bf. OK? How do you feel when you do this, tell us. :) i am sure, you will be ok , very soon.
Ravine
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Separation Anxiety Disorder