Our partner

Where does being a loner end and a Schizoid begin?

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Where does being a loner end and a Schizoid begin?

Postby I Dream 5 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Esmoke wrote:What are the identifiers they use in the diagnostic process I’ve read a few books on how people with Schizoid disorders have been confused with narcissistic disorders because of the behaviors but the motivation behind the behaviors, in other words the perception of the person with. The PD vs the person interacting with them.

What differentiates someone who is a loner type, you here it all the time with people who flip their wigs and go on a rampage “he seemed nice enough but kept to himself and didn’t really talk to anyone and was alittle strange” surely these aren’t all Schizoid people. Also another question what is your primary motivation for avoiding social interaction is it just disinterest, fear of people’s motives, or a dislike for humans in general?

Thank you for your time Schizoid people of the psychforums I don’t mean to impose on your solitude I’m just a curious soul who is on a quest to inner enlightenment

Well some loners are of the Schizoid Personality, no doubt. Reasons for this could be coming to the realization that it seems like most others are either unreliable, unintelligent, have different World views or are just plain out of their minds (or have all of those traits).

I, personally, have found most people to be quite stupid, unreliable, having different World views and also to be just plain out of their minds.
Your one and only resident Schizoid (in most places).
I Dream 5
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post