Our partner

Husband bit wrist [previous post: husband fractured my spine

An Open Discussion on Physical Abuse.

Husband bit wrist [previous post: husband fractured my spine

Postby presley14 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:43 am

I’m my previous post, my husband fractured my spine, the abuse occurred two years ago. This March, 2018, he bit my wrist twice, breaking through the skin injuring the muscle and leaving large bruises and blood. We had an argument. I reached for the car keys to leave so as to escape the toxic climate and protect myself before physical abuse could start. As I grabbed the keys, he linged forward and grabbed at them. I had them clutched in my hand, so he used his teeth to puncture my arm. What the h*ll do I do.. I am a stay at home mom of 2 children ages 8 months and 2 years and I have two older teenage children. I literally have no money. My husband controls all finances. He gives me his pocket change every now and then. Other than the abuse, he tries to take good care of me. He has periodic “episodes” where he slings the most agregious insults at me, therefore verbally abusing me as well. He is very controlling. I used to think it was protective, but I’m the 5 years of our marriage, when it had come down to him seriously needing to protect me, he hasn’t. He’s one of those. All talk, no action. His mother was the subject of our argument the day he bit me. She is emotionally I serious with him, constantly trying to cause turmoil in our marriage. She is very decisive and emotionally abusive. He falls for her manipulation. I know how to handle her, he doesn’t. He will not listen to me, and chooses her. I am a Christian woman and I know a husband and wife are to choose each other over anyone else his physical abuse and his disinterest in setting boundaries with his mother are tearing us apart. I don’t know what to do. I have no money to leave. No family both parents are not with us. I am alone.
presley14
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Physical

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post