Our partner

My grandma attacked me today again

An Open Discussion on Physical Abuse.

My grandma attacked me today again

Postby TheMacNerd » Sat May 19, 2018 1:12 am

Hi,

So today (5/18/2018) my grandma was supposed to take me to an interview for a position at the local animal shelter for a technology job interview. When my grandma arrived to take me, she arrived at the time that I was supposed to be at my interview. She gave me a bad attitude when she walked in, threw my iPhone case and left. It felt like she had touched (hit) me, so I called the police (911). When the police found my grandma they gave her a warning, because it wasnt necessarily a crime that she committed (they could have arrested her for harassment and or disorderly conduct or some thing similar to that). I tried explaining to the police that my grandma has some schizophrenic-like, chronic mental problems that she's had for her whole life. Hopefully still I will be able to get an order of protection against my grandma, as she has a record of lashing out at people. I unfortunately never went to the interview.
TheMacNerd
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My grandma attacked me today again

Postby Iwantfearaway1 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 am

If your grandmaw is mentally ill then she is possibly not the person to depend on for a ride. It is hard I know when you can't depend on your grandparent. My mom was depressed alot (undiagnosed) and I could never depend on her for anything. It made life very hard when I ws younger because I needed a responsible person to help me. Someone that has a mental illness ideally should take medication for it and it would be good for everyone around them. I hope you and your grandmother have a better relationship in the future
Iwantfearaway1
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Physical