Our partner

About to break

An Open Discussion on Physical Abuse.

About to break

Postby Tiffanyjean1507 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 am

My boyfriend has something wrong with him I don't know what. We are happy as can be and all lovey dovey one minute and the next, he's calling me every name in the book! I tell him to stop calling me that or whatever he's calling me and he always says "I didn't, I just told you don't be a... @@@@@@@, bitch, idiot, retard, slut, dumb (whatever it may be)"

I GOT SO FRUSTURATED TONIGHT, I threw the lunch that I was packing for him at the time in the sink. He then started throwing stuff at me and calling me more names. He threw a knife at my foot, bowls at the back of my head etc.

That's when the Suicide thoughts start kicking in, I'm laying in bed right now, thinking of ways I could possibly kill myself. And it gets worse and worse. I want to go drive the car as fast I can into the large tree that's 5 miles down the road. I'm gonna snap one of these days. I NEED HELP. I have no one.
Tiffanyjean1507
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: About to break

Postby Terry E. » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:26 am

Are you happy. Not sometimes, or occasionally but enough of the time to say, yes happy.

Life is not easy for many. You need to consider all the parts that can make you happy. lovers partners, should not only meet our needs at one level but should compliment us (and I don't mean say nice things although that helps too).

I think you may need to consider moving on before you go any further down this path.

No mortgage stress, no job stress, no sleep deprivation from sick kids and you are still obviously unhappy. Doubt it will get better.

Longer you are there the more battered your self esteem gets.

Think about planning a move out. Resources, money etc. Start planning today even if you are still hoping it can turn around. Build a fall back.
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seabreezeblue » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 am

I'm really glad you've reached out and posted here instead of trying to deal with this on your own.

Can you leave and go to a family members place for a while?
If not, please call a domestic violence helpline and ask to be placed in a refuge - your situation has me really worried, especially with the fact that he threw a knife at you and he's throwing objects at the back of your head.
It only takes one object to hit you in the back of the head to cause serious damage or even death and i'm really worried for you.
Please reach out to a helpline and get into a refuge xx
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby Tiffanyjean1507 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Terry E. wrote:Are you happy. Not sometimes, or occasionally but enough of the time to say, yes happy.

No mortgage stress, no job stress, no sleep deprivation from sick kids and you are still obviously unhappy. Doubt it will get better.

Think about planning a move out. Resources, money etc. Start planning today even if you are still hoping it can turn around. Build a fall back.

I don't really know how to use this so bare with me..

Yes I would consider myself happy, but as soon as this happens, all of that can just dissapear. But if he just apologizes or starts acting like himself it all goes away and I'm happy again. But sometimes like this morning he does everything to try and make me even more mad and depressed. He tore the cords out for the satelitte, he took the cords for the Internet. (I still have interenet on my phone) but he throws a temper tantrum to get his way.

As for the morgage, we already have one, we've been together 6 years and have lived together for the last 3 and had a house for 1.

And moving out. Here's the thing.. Well I'm 22, my parents have no room for me. I failed a test in school in May, and therefore failed my program. (That's another story).. So I got a job in June-November in road construction, got laid off in November, went for bunion surgery in November and was not able to walk for 6 weeks and in a cast for another 4, but I didn't qualify for unemployment. So my boyfriend paid my bills, until we just did taxes, I paid to get our taxes done, he owed so we used some of my return to pay that off, I ended up with $2000 left. So I figured sweet I'll finally have some money to help out, well he's been lending money to his parents cause they have a $12000 Doller loan payment coming up. (They are farmers). So he gave them my $2000. I get that he paid my bills for a few months but now I have nothing. He drives my car back and forth to work, not like I have any money to put gas in it to leave anyway. And I live in a town with 200 people and the nearest city is 2 hours away.. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? The thought is overwhelming and that's when I starting getting suicidal.
Tiffanyjean1507
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:55 pm

Postby Special173 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 am

So you were 16 when you got together ? Does your family live in the same town ?

Sell the house move out and find your happy self .

What do you want to do ?
Special173
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:25 pm

Return to Physical