Our partner

Shall I tell to my child who is his biological father

Parenting message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Shall I tell to my child who is his biological father

Postby Rozalindas » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi, I need to discuss a personal issue with somebody and will be grateful for your opinion. I have a child (between 20 and 30 years old). Recently, I found out that I was wrong thinking my ex-husband was his biological father. Back in time, as a college student, I had two parallel relationships. When I got pregnant, I just decided it was from my official partner. We got married. The child grew up and now he is an excellent young man.
2-3 years ago, I decided to search on the Internet what happened to my parallel college partner. When I saw his picture, I froze. My son was an exact copy of him. Until then, I cannot decide what to do - whether to tell my son that he has another biological father, or it does not matter? What do you think?
:|
Rozalindas
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Shall I tell to my child who is his biological father

Postby HannahBagrich » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:32 am

That is a really tough situation. Fortunately, I know many people who have encountered this. My best friend is actually one of them. Pretty much the same situation. She found out when she was 25 years old. It crushed her and totally ruined her relationships with mother.
HannahBagrich
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Parenting Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post