Our partner

Im a teen girl attracted to male pedophiles, why?

Paraphilias message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
================================================

The Paraphilias Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss paraphilias as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

This forum is intended to be a place where people can support each other in finding healing and healthy ways of functioning. Discussions that promote illegal activity will not be tolerated. Please note that this forum is moderated, and people who are found to be using this forum for inappropriate purposes will be banned. Psychforums works hard to ensure that this forum is law abiding. Moderators will report evidence of illegal activity to the police.

Re: Im a teen girl attracted to male pedophiles, why?

Postby harmony87 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:59 am

I don't think you be babysitting anymore because you need to seek help first. Try online counseling, some psychiatrist have chat sessions. It is not normal to be attracted to little children, you are brave enough to join this forum...baby steps. Try talking to a psychiatrist/psychologist online until you are confidence enough to do it face to face. In the mean time, I would say to stay away from little girls if being in their presence causes you such anxiety. You will be fine besides we are all flawed :D
harmony87
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:31 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby ValerieC » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:15 pm

I can't be bothered to read through all the responses, but just redirect your fetish into adult scenarios as you mature. Mainly domination and bondage.
ValerieC
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:31 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ElKahn » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 am

ValerieC wrote:I can't be bothered to read through all the responses, but just redirect your fetish into adult scenarios as you mature. Mainly domination and bondage.

You cant "redirect" your sexuality somewhere else.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby ValerieC » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm

ElKahn wrote:
ValerieC wrote:I can't be bothered to read through all the responses, but just redirect your fetish into adult scenarios as you mature. Mainly domination and bondage.

You can redirect your sexual fetishes into different areas, especially those which provide similar mental stimulation.
ValerieC
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby ElKahn » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 pm

ValerieC wrote:
ElKahn wrote:

You can redirect your sexual fetishes into different areas, especially those which provide similar mental stimulation.

I would like to hear an example of that.
ElKahn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby ValerieC » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:17 pm

There can be infinite, for example, if some one fantasises about being raped, and is so consumed by the thought they actively go in areas where such a thing could happen (like this girl does for pedophiles) then redirecting that fantasy into a situation of controlled roleplay and fetish is not only healthy but will be enjoyable. Do you suggest she continues to seek out pedophiles and hope to be abused?
ValerieC
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby lifelongthing » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Those are some great examples Valerie. I think finding safe and healthy outlets for ones fantasies that would otherwise be harmful can be a very important. Not everyone is able to just "stop engaging" and I think finding alternative ways of experiencing ones sexuality is a healthy course for many.

The OP is putting herself in danger which is not healthy and obviously not safe. Finding other outlets for her feelings might help her keep herself and her body (as well as others') safe, which should always be top priority.
lifelongthing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KCNova » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:40 pm

There are two options, either you are being honest and looking for answers or you are not and this is a troll. I'll assume you are being honest.

The law dictates at what age we can express our sexuality and with whom. There is a reason for that and subsequently, most paraphiles are cautious regarding their actions. Going to prison is not with the risk to most of us and those who do are either too stupid or too careless to be worth the risk. After all, if they are willing to break the law with utter disregard for safety then who knows what they are capable of.

That being said, you're young and your hormones are only starting to settle down. Find a man (or woman) and experiment with your sexuality before committing to defining yourself.
KCNova
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby tallfeet123 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:52 am

I have no idea how to fix it or why its like that. I'm exactly same way. I'm 17and a girl. Love love love Older guys! And I'm attracted to little girls like ages 8-12. And I've actually tried to hunt down pedophilesso I could "talk" to them. Idk what's wrong with me. I'm just happy I'm not alone
tallfeet123
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby platonic » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:58 am

"Wrong" ..there is nothing wrong with you! Grrr!
As long as you remain crime free, then this is all good.

Viva la difference
platonic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to Paraphilias Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post