Our partner

It is currently Sun May 22, 2022 7:52 pm

News News of Substance Abuse Disorders Forum

Site map of Substance Abuse Disorders Forum » Forum : Substance Abuse Disorders Forum

Substance Abuse Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Im a huffer

I cant stop doing it. I don't even get hallucinations anymore. I have god aweful BDD so i look in the mirror and im like ffffffffffffffffffffffffffkkkkk. Why am i so ugly. Im a loathsome monster. Need to do some glue. Ive been doind this sht for years on a regular basis. Goodbye brain cells. FCKKKKKKK
Read more : Im a huffer | Views : 1510 | Replies : 5

new here

i'm an alcoholic/drug addict. i'm screwing up my life. i'm making my boyfriend hate being with me. i'm destroying my body. and i don't know how the hell to stop.
Read more : new here | Views : 647 | Replies : 1

There Comes a time

*Edited by admin - Chucky
Read more : There Comes a time | Views : 695 | Replies : 0

moody on drugs

So i was talking to my friend today. And I showed my sister her text my friend sent it was funny and anyway she texted back before I could take the phone my sister did. and I was so mad but i didn't trip off it but my friend went totally ballistic talking about im going to kick her... and she's a.... It wasn't normal for her to act like that I told her to ...
Read more : moody on drugs | Views : 1885 | Replies : 3

iPhone App for Addicts

I read another community member's post about a iPhone app that helps connect sponsors and sponsees. I downloaded it and have been using it every day. It really is helpful. It is called 12 Step Sponsor Dial. You can download it for free on iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/12-st...348594367?mt=8)

Just thought I would pass it along!
Read more : iPhone App for Addicts | Views : 923 | Replies : 1

Alcohol Binge causing major delusions/hallucinations??

So I've realized I have a problem with Alcohol. I only drink once a month or once every couple of months but when I do I tend to binge with my girlfriends and have at least 10-20 drinks. One time I blacked out so bad in Vegas I left my friend at a club and can't remember the next 4 hours or so until we re-united.

This past saturday was the ultimate worst alcohol experience ...
Read more : Alcohol Binge causing major delusions/hallucinations?? | Views : 28974 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2169681 • Total topics 182995 • Total members 220263