Our partner

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm

News Stickies

Site map of Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum. » Forum : Psychforums : Psychology and Mental Health forum.

Psychology and Mental Health forum.

I'm going to politely ask you all to stop with the politics

I already made a thread about it, and it's stickied right at the top of this forum. I understand a major election just happened in the United States, but please, stop talking about it. People come to this site as a safe space, to get away from things in their lives. I may be in my twenties, but the most recent election was the most polarizing of my life. It was so polarizing that my ...
Read more : I'm going to politely ask you all to stop with the politics | Views : 5355 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Just For Fun

Name Change Thread

This is the thread for new members who have been directed here to request a name change. Established members are encouraged to PM a Green or Red moderator directly, in order to ask privately for a name change, thanks!
Read more : Name Change Thread | Views : 8425 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Member's Corner

For littles to talk about difficult topics (Trigger Warning)

This is for the littles who want to talk about difficult stuff or trauma-related stuff. Stuff found on here may be triggering- so please read with caution.

Online studies related to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Current Surveys / Studies / Call for participants related to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Gender, Self & Disorder in Accounts of BPD

Online studies related to Antisocial Personality Disorder

Current Surveys / Studies / Call for participants related to Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Lying Behaviors

Gender, Self & Disorder in Accounts of BPD

Online studies related to Compulsive Lying

Current Surveys / Studies / Call for participants related to Compulsive Lying.

Lying Behaviors
Read more : Online studies related to Compulsive Lying | Views : 4079 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Compulsive Lying Forum

A Note On Unwanted Private Messages

About Private Messages- remember that if you place a post in the sexual abuse forums, and you get unsolicited private messages that you are uncomfortable with, you have the option to report PMs to the mod team, using the Report icon on your PM screen. That will allow the mod team to see the PM and decide where to go from there for a resolution.
Read more : A Note On Unwanted Private Messages | Views : 11482 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Sexual Abuse and Incest Forum

A Note On Unwanted Private Messages

About Private Messages- remember that if you place a post in the sexual abuse forums, and you get unsolicited private messages that you are uncomfortable with, you have the option to report PMs to the mod team, using the Report icon on your PM screen. That will allow the mod team to see the PM and decide where to go from there for a resolution.
Read more : A Note On Unwanted Private Messages | Views : 9804 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Rape and Sexual Assault

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180856 • Total topics 184226 • Total members 225764