Our partner

It is currently Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:31 am

News News of Specific Diseases

Site map of Specific Diseases » Forum : Specific Diseases

Specific diseases message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Do I have hysterical personality disorder?

I was reading about this kind of personality and by what I understood, I may have it. I seem to be forcing myself to act like a pedophile, faking acts and thoughts, and perhaps believing that I really am a pedophile, believing this theater. I refer as myself as a pedophile even though I'm in doubt if I am one. I imagine sittuations in which people find out that I am a pedophile and sittuations ...
Read more : Do I have hysterical personality disorder? | Views : 2485 | Replies : 1

The DID Debate [may trigger]

Note: This could be posted on the wrong board. I apologise if it should be somewhere else.

Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) is one of the most fascinating and lesser-known mental illnesses in day-to-day life.

In the past couple of decades, a debate about DID has seen the psychiatric community split in half: those who believe DID exists, and those who do not.

Within the group of people who ...
Read more : The DID Debate [may trigger] | Views : 2807 | Replies : 5

US Ebola scare

I live near Dallas, TX...

Just found out that we've had a second confirmed case and the first case of someone actually being infected over here. It's one of the nurses that cared for Duncan. Not totally unexpected but still scary.
Read more : US Ebola scare | Views : 2407 | Replies : 4

Thyroid Cancer..Help!

I was dx in 2013 with papillary multifocal thyroid cancer. I had two surgeries back to back and radioactive treatments and body scans.
they have been trying to make me hyperthyroid so if there are any cancer cells left....they won't activate and cause cancer somewhere else. I know this sounds confusing, and I'm a Nurse, and its confusing to me LOL
Anyway, I'm there now, and I think it's probably one of the reasons I ...
Read more : Thyroid Cancer..Help! | Views : 2024 | Replies : 0

Elevated IGA from Celiac Disease Test. I do not have Celiac

Hello Everyone,

I have a curious question. What essentially is Elevated IGA? I have look all around google and there is not much information on it.

Let me tell you my story…

I went to an Endocrinologist to check on my testosterone because I am 33. I told him I was feeling okay maybe not the best so he did complete blood work on me. I did tell him that my Father was recently diagnosed ...
Read more : Elevated IGA from Celiac Disease Test. I do not have Celiac | Views : 3793 | Replies : 9

mind trick 4 paruresis

Start with an urge to pee. Simply go and when you’re standing/sitting there, simply think, your mind body spirit and essence in that instance. Next picture your soul in your head only he’s a fluid statue. From creation to being make him/her make a point with their thumb up/down; you have to do both so with mind body spirit essence in mind and the figure making a point up/down, you’ll be able to do one ...
Read more : mind trick 4 paruresis | Views : 1953 | Replies : 0

Uncontrollable Muscle Movements

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that makes my facial muscles move uncontrollably which is very disturbing and can be extremely exhausting at times. It's like a tic, but I don't think it's one. Every single "tic" can last for 3-5 seconds and they can be repeated for hours one after another.

I think the main source of it is repetition. Since I was a child, I felt like there are germs and negative energy ...
Read more : Uncontrollable Muscle Movements | Views : 2125 | Replies : 1

Leponex

Hi im Petrit
could someone of you help me !

I start using Leponex 2years ago and i am still using it only 25 mg per day ! before i used 50 100 and 500 ! and i am scared because i dont know what eccatly is im feer if i would have problems in future please tell me if you are known about it ,,
if this is healing disease and if you know ...
Read more : Leponex | Views : 2050 | Replies : 1

If I have signs, am i mentally ill ?

am i mentally ill ?A psychiatry professor was once questioned if , in reality , everyone show a sign or 2 of a mental disorder . His answer ?

“Yes , the simply exceptions are professors of psychiatry — we demonstrate the majority of .”

A lot of family doctors speak about the need to deal with mental health as well as other physical-health problems .
The body and mind are inextricably associated together and ...
Read more : If I have signs, am i mentally ill ? | Views : 2225 | Replies : 1

Wisdom tooth and lymph node

Hi all,

I had my lower right wisdom tooth removed 7 years ago. Due to it being impacted and infected a lymph node came up below it on jaw. I had it out but the lymph node comes up and I get swelling around the area quite alot.
My question is does anyone experience similar issues? I've had an X-ray and the oral surgeon can't see any sign of infection or root or tooth debris. ...
Read more : Wisdom tooth and lymph node | Views : 2215 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2165006 • Total topics 182430 • Total members 214353