Our partner

It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:30 am

News News of Self Help Books

Site map of Self Help Books » Forum : Self Help Books

Self Help Books message board, open discussion, and online support

10 very nice Self-Help Books Title

Looking for Self Help Books? There are the 10 very nice self-help books to help inspire and keep you going and growing along the journey of life.

* The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey

* The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

* StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath

* Think and Grow Rich by NAPOLEON HILL

* Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen

* Feeling Good: The ...
Read more : 10 very nice Self-Help Books Title | Views : 3030 | Replies : 2

Life And Hope Renewed: The Healing Power of Falun Dafa

Hi All,

I’d like to let you know about a powerful form of Qi Gong that has amazing healing and rejuvenating abilities. The best part is that it is all free to download and practice.

I'd like to add that I'm not trying to spam, it's just that I have seen first hand in myself my dramatic health improvements since taking up the practice and I wish to help others and share it. ...
Read more : Life And Hope Renewed: The Healing Power of Falun Dafa | Views : 2662 | Replies : 0

Elaine Aron books-helpful to anyone, but especially us folks

I just wanted to put a couple of book recommendations out there even though they are not specifically related to mental illness. I think it is very likely that many of us who do suffer from mental illness might share these traits.

This is the author's web site http://www.hsperson.com/pages/hsp.htm

If you purchase from the web site some of her books are published in several languages.

I discovered Elaine Aron’s ...
Read more : Elaine Aron books-helpful to anyone, but especially us folks | Views : 2164 | Replies : 0

My book on becoming a former agoraphobic

Edited by Chucky, upon request
Read more : My book on becoming a former agoraphobic | Views : 1344 | Replies : 0

Annoyed with this book

halfway through reading a self-help book by a motivational speaker.
"SUMO" ya might have heard of him?
Wondering if he might be a bit of a narc or a bit of an arse or both or neither?
Just telling people to shut up and move on, even with a few half baked hints and tips and quotations from worthy works by very famous people along the way, could potentially do so much more harm than ...
Read more : Annoyed with this book | Views : 2846 | Replies : 6

Treatment of bookstore employees...

Did anyone hear about how book store employees get treated incredibly badly all the time? I heard about this...they seem incredibly exploited...what do you imagine about this....
Read more : Treatment of bookstore employees... | Views : 1291 | Replies : 1

BPD mothers

That said, research on BPD mothers reveal an extremely high risk for passing on the condition if the mother is untreated or unmonitored by psychiatric professionals. How does this happen? The condition can get in the way of proper ability to bond and care for the baby. The emotional disregulation of the affected parent never allows the child emotional security or, in many cases proper boundries. Enmeshment often happens, which can stunt the child's own ...
Read more : BPD mothers | Views : 1487 | Replies : 0

Success with Childhood-onset

Years back, our family read biographies about children with bipolar, but the ones available ended in the children dead by suicide. They were really good books - by Carlson and by Steele, and people could learn from their tragedies. Then there were others - there's one by Brooke Katz, and one called "It's Not Mental" by Jeanie Wolfson, and both of those have very good outcomes and can be educational and inspirational. Often, the childhood-onset ...
Read more : Success with Childhood-onset | Views : 942 | Replies : 0

Gambling Addiction - Silent Addiction

I am a recovering addict and the self help book that helped me and my family was when I sat down to tell my story. Each day is a struggle but it's one foot in front of the other. I have put the book up on Kindle for anyone that is interested. Who knows it may help you and your family discover the power of self.

You can find it here, absolutely no obligations, however ...
Read more : Gambling Addiction - Silent Addiction | Views : 1346 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2165497 • Total topics 182492 • Total members 214906