Our partner

It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:46 am

News News of Relationship Forum

Site map of Relationship Forum » Forum : Relationship Forum

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

My (M47) girlfriend (F29) has fear of commitment?

TL;DR

My (M46) girlfriend (F28) has difficulty opening up sexually because of fear of commitment, but I'm wondering if there's other guys in the picture.

Hi all,

I (M47) am dating a girl (F29) since four months. We are very much in love and things have been great from the beginning. We don't notice the age difference at all when we are together, we feel completely equal intellectually. We are however in a different stage ...
Read more : My (M47) girlfriend (F29) has fear of commitment? | Views : 840 | Replies : 0

The Confused Sexual Male Mind – Ladies, Please Help.

THE CONFUSED SEXUAL MALE MIND – LADIES, PLEASE HELP.

Dead Ladies,
I apologize in advance if the following three (3) questions/statements come across as ignorant/ childish/ disrespectful/biased/judgmental/stupid.

I am GENUINELY curious about Women’s sexuality for the sole purpose of having more sexual interactions with women, consensually. Please note that I am a firm advocate in ensuring your partner (the woman, as I am a man) feels safe, comfortable, and satisfied during any sexual intercourse. I ...
Read more : The Confused Sexual Male Mind – Ladies, Please Help. | Views : 938 | Replies : 0

Former girlfriend of my partner died

Not sure if I should post it here or in the relationship forum...
My boyfriend (since about 3 months) had just one previous relationship that lastet 10 years. The girl unfortunately died after a short illness. He told me before we got together and I was/am thankful for his trust. Now was the birthday of her and tomorrow the third anniversary of her death. He is with her family for a couple of days. I ...
Read more : Former girlfriend of my partner died | Views : 1232 | Replies : 7

The only thing

The only thing I want right now is for someone to open their arms when i walk into the room, beaming, genuinely happy to see me, and say, "I am so glad you are here. I love you unconditionally."

There is someone I would like to say this to. I can't. And I'm sorry.
Read more : The only thing | Views : 1315 | Replies : 2

Confused

I have been married for about 9 months. We have less than 2 years of history with my spouse, but we see each other as our soul mate. We are both grateful for our constant presence. I think she is my biggest chance.
Besides all this, I made a mistake. One night while my wife was asleep, I opened an Instagram link on my own pc, first thinking that it was my own account, and ...
Read more : Confused | Views : 730 | Replies : 0

My wife's ex-relationship

I have been married for about 1 year and I love my wife very much. She loves me too and makes me feel it. Something happened while watching the drama together like the end of January. In the series, a middle-aged woman was on trial for having a relationship with a very young person. Suddenly I was with a very young person, he was the friend of my daughter's boyfriend, she said. When she was ...
Read more : My wife's ex-relationship | Views : 795 | Replies : 1

How AvPD traits ruined my relationship and it sucks.

Before reading this I must say this, it is long but for the purpose of context. Also, time does help, after the breakup I was suicidal due to all the remorse and blame I felt. Now I think about her and it doesnt stop my day in any way, I miss her at times when I feel I miss intimacy but otherwise I am focusing on bettering my life and being healthier mentally.

So lets ...
Read more : How AvPD traits ruined my relationship and it sucks. | Views : 825 | Replies : 0

Reckless Life

As a kid, my dad was drunk. Mom was an idiot. Physical, verbal, emotional, psychological abuse towards me, the oldest because I was the "test" child. My aunt molested me as a kid. I hated myself growing up.

I don't speak to my parents any longer. I haven't my dad in years. I heard he is dying a couple years ago. I never checked on him. My mom I quit talking to after my grandpa ...
Read more : Reckless Life | Views : 970 | Replies : 3

Extreme Jealousy & Autism

Hello,

I'm new here and posting for the first time. I need a place to vent as i'm in the middle of a break up. I'm a female, diagnosed with Autism last year. I also have OCD (cause of the autism)

So i have a relationship since two years with a man who is also on the spectrum. We saw each other in real life briefly and after around 6 months he contacted me online ...
Read more : Extreme Jealousy & Autism | Views : 784 | Replies : 1

Previous sexual partner

Hi everyone, it's been awhile!

*trigger warning - reference to rape*

So. I had a one night stand after a particularly bad break up.

Then approximately one month later I got together with my current partner (who I have now been together with for 6 years)

When I got together with my current partner, I knew he knew the man I slept with as a one night stand, but I figured I didn't need to ...
Read more : Previous sexual partner | Views : 1139 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2167129 • Total topics 182711 • Total members 217585