Our partner

It is currently Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:49 am

News News of Relationship Forum

Site map of Relationship Forum » Forum : Relationship Forum

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

IDENTITY CRISIS AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM

I want to share my thoughts and possibly get a piece of advice from whoever reads this post.

A little background

*I'm a 32-year-old gay guy and I've been struggling for years (at least from adolescence) from low self-esteem and feelings of being lesser than other people.

*I have no past traumas and my parents are amazing and caring and they only gave me love and attention throughout the years.

*I believe I am an ...
Read more : IDENTITY CRISIS AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM | Views : 126 | Replies : 0

I cheated and now i feel horrible. I can't sleep and eat

I went through a lot at first and had a tumultuous start. He started a business when we were very young and eventually devoted himself entirely to the business. He never stayed with me, I never went out and all he did was be careful with that business. I had a lot of discussions on this side and he explained to me that he can't leave his business and that every moment is precious for ...
Read more : I cheated and now i feel horrible. I can't sleep and eat | Views : 562 | Replies : 0

How to stop wishing their rebound to fail?

So, long story short, I was in a long-distance, long-term relationship with this girl for about a year. Connection was intense, very intimate, lots of opening up and emotional bonding that felt healthy, incredible sex, then, with the distance, amazing 8-hour phone calls and mind-bending phone sex.
But around four months before we could "finally see each other", this other guy from her circle of friends I wasn't supposed to worry about (lesson learned) entered ...
Read more : How to stop wishing their rebound to fail? | Views : 235 | Replies : 0

Had fight with mom

Yesterday I had a humongous fight with mom. I said stuff like I don't want you in next birth, you lie n stuff...
My life is over

What triggered: I returned home after 4 weeks in another city n couldn't find my protein powder boxes in my cupboard. I asked mom n she said she has kept in another closet n one she gave to someone.

I fumed as to why... When I had texted ...
Read more : Had fight with mom | Views : 730 | Replies : 2

She manipulated me and I'm hurting badly, please help

I was in a relationship with a girl about 6 years ago, we were only together for around 4 months and things were going well until I found out she was engaged. One of my friends found out and when I confronted her she denied it but I found out it was true after seeing him on her social media so I deleted her off everything even though she tried messaging me just before her ...
Read more : She manipulated me and I'm hurting badly, please help | Views : 899 | Replies : 1

It frustrates me that exciting things like dating?

It frustrates me that exciting things like dating and relationships probably can happen for me.
Read more : It frustrates me that exciting things like dating? | Views : 676 | Replies : 0

Breaking up when you love one another

How do you let go when you both love one another? Better question is, how do you decide if its right? My GF and I are both in our mid 40’s and we just had our one-year anniversary. We both love one another very much and are best friends. When we met on our first date it was instant comfort, laughing, which last 4 hrs. After our 3rd date she flew across the county to ...
Read more : Breaking up when you love one another | Views : 812 | Replies : 3

Is he being abusive?

My boyfriend and I have been together a year and just got a home together a month ago. It seemed right when we moved in he became more and more irritable and I feel I can do nothing right. I have been shutting down more when he says something kind of mean which in turn makes him more mad that I get quiet. He says he will never change how he talks and no one ...
Read more : Is he being abusive? | Views : 629 | Replies : 1

Emotional Guilting

My boyfriend and I were discussing apartments and since I will be alone while he is working we want something safe. He showed me one possible place asking what I think of it. I said it was okay, because that is what I think of it. I was concerned about the door being half glass, like with a large window. I realize the area is low crime, so it's overall safe. I could tell he ...
Read more : Emotional Guilting | Views : 473 | Replies : 0

Bad Breakup

My story is long and complicated. I am a gay man. I have been in a pretty toxic relationship for 4 years. A lot of bad things had happened and we had a lot of breakups and makeups. We just had a breakup a week ago. This one seems different in a few ways but the same in other ways. We block each other in every way. He started texting me a few days later ...
Read more : Bad Breakup | Views : 704 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2167129 • Total topics 182711 • Total members 217585