Our partner

It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:34 pm

News News of Rape and Sexual Assault

Site map of Rape and Sexual Assault » Forum : Rape and Sexual Assault

Open Discussions About Rape and Sexual Assault.

I'm not entirely sure if I was molested but I need to say it

(English is not my first language, so I apologize for any mistakes)
So...I've been wondering this for the longest time. When I was about...I don't know, 11, 12? I used to stay at my uncle's and aunt's summer home, with their grown son and daughter and sometimes her boyfriend. I've gone there for a few years and whatnot, and I usually made friends that didn't last longer than the months I stayed there.
I was, ...
Read more : I'm not entirely sure if I was molested but I need to say it | Views : 1239 | Replies : 1

I don't know what this is.

I am writing this for a second time, because I accidentally reloaded the page lmao. I gave a lot of detail the first time writing, but I am going to shorten it this time, because, no matter if I am overreacting, it makes me uncomfortable to think about.

So. I was 12 or 13 when this happened. I had recently come out to my best friend as bisexual, and she comes out as bi as ...
Read more : I don't know what this is. | Views : 1894 | Replies : 0

The indecent proposal I had to accept

I live in Iran, where any relationship between unmarried men and women is banned.

Two years ago, when I was 20, I was walking in a park with my boyfriend, and the religious police ("Moral Security Police" as they call it) arrested us. They took us to the police station. I was afraid not only because of the personal consequences, but also because my family and my boyfriend’s family were very religious and could have ...
Read more : The indecent proposal I had to accept | Views : 1800 | Replies : 7

My boss raped me at work

Hi,
I have no one to talk to about this. My family is very conservative (we are Russian immigrants). I know for a fact my parents would blame me for what happened. Especially because of one particular part of what happened. But I need to know some things and need advice and to know if there's something wrong with me.
I'm 16 and a couple months ago I started an after-school job at a trucking ...
Read more : My boss raped me at work | Views : 3855 | Replies : 3

I think my friend was sexually assaulted, told they weren’t

So, let me preface this by saying I wasn’t there, but the friend it happened to told me about it. The situation is that they got extremely drunk, to the point of teleporting and doesn’t remember much of the night. What they do remember is that they were sitting down, and a woman came sit next to them and chatted with them. My friend then called the woman pretty at one point, and gave no ...
Read more : I think my friend was sexually assaulted, told they weren’t | Views : 1482 | Replies : 1

Rape? Or just attempted rape...

I was sexually abused by my brother for years, and I had a question about one incident that I remember. I'm not sure if it would be considered rape or just attempted rape?

I remember I was probably 10 years old, and he took me to my room and made me lay down on my bed. He then threw a blanket over my face and began to take off my clothing, waist down. I then ...
Read more : Rape? Or just attempted rape... | Views : 2489 | Replies : 6

Assaulted a few nights ago.

So, I just moved to a new city a couple weeks ago and decided to go out for a drink. Everything was fine as I spent most of the evening talking to a nice Australian couple who was visiting. Later in the night a girl entered the bar and sat next to me and began to flirt with me. We began a conversation as the couple was leaving and she wound up inviting me to ...
Read more : Assaulted a few nights ago. | Views : 1885 | Replies : 1

I can't cope.

Hi everyone. I was raped 2 weeks ago and it was something that was definitely me to blame. I went over to a guys house and got scared and my body just froze. Now I can't cope... I have nobody to share the burden with and I feel so alone. I don't know what else to do. I feel like ending my life might be the only way out, and people are so horrible and ...
Read more : I can't cope. | Views : 2720 | Replies : 4

is this rape? lost and confused

Hello, I am dealing with an issue now going back over the terrible and abusive things my ex partner has done to me over the past year, and a few months ago something happened that makes me question the real depth of everything that happened

one day, my partner and i engaged in sexual intercourse, i consented at first but during it i wanted to back out so i told them no, no. they stopped ...
Read more : is this rape? lost and confused | Views : 5907 | Replies : 5

Too much going on in my head

I've have had substantial trauma including rape.

I have moved past the trauma of my grandfather however I still hold quite a lot of resentment towards my grandmother. Firstly, because she knew it was going on and secondly because she would give us a sermon on how our hearts were black because of original sin. I used to go home crying because I thought God would strike me at any second.

My sister told me ...
Read more : Too much going on in my head | Views : 3225 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181011 • Total topics 184244 • Total members 226155