Our partner

It is currently Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:44 am

News News of Member's Corner

Site map of Member's Corner » Forum : Member's Corner

Questions, Comments & Suggestions about Psych Forums.
Anything Site Related To Be Posted Here.

Search option

How come when you are not logged in, you can see the option to search certain forums, but when you log in, you no longer have the search option?
Read more : Search option | Views : 1712 | Replies : 5

Genuinely curious

This isn't a criticism or praise of the system I'm just genuinely curious as to why open forum post don't have to be approved by the moderators after a certain time and blog post do, I'd think the reverse would make more sense , I don't know. I'm just curious is all
Read more : Genuinely curious | Views : 1491 | Replies : 1

Hyperlinks

How do you create hyperlinks I'm not sure how to do it on this website. Do I have to parse a url(whatever that means)? And I understand what can and can't be linked I read the forum rules.
Read more : Hyperlinks | Views : 1369 | Replies : 2

Email address

Hi!
I have no idea where to ask, I would like to change my email address, and it doesn't seem possible in the settings, is it possible in some way to change it? :roll: sorry
Read more : Email address | Views : 1424 | Replies : 3

Advertisments

So I just registered here and was going to post something. However, I'm distracted by very obnoxious ads. I understand this forum has to make money somehow. Anyway to turn those off?
Read more : Advertisments | Views : 1684 | Replies : 2

What can I talk about in off topic

Can I talk about videogames or anime, music etc. What I'm asking is (and I know this is a broad thing to ask) where are the limits on off topic in terms of what I can talk about?
Read more : What can I talk about in off topic | Views : 1629 | Replies : 1

New member questions.

I might have been on these forums before but I don't remember the name of the site or my log in info. The name of this site sounds somewhat familiar but the appearance doesn't seem familiar at all. Regardless it's probably not important to my questions.

I feel like I am struggling in life and I kind of want a place to talk about what I am going through and try to work things out. ...
Read more : New member questions. | Views : 1682 | Replies : 1

Can't change my password

I'm trying to change my password but there doesn't appear to be any option to do that except "forgot password" and when I try that it says "You are not authorised to request a new password."

How do I change my password?
Read more : Can't change my password | Views : 1850 | Replies : 4

I can't search for anything? Restricted?

I'm not sure why but I have been getting this result saying I don't have permission to carry out certain tasks (e.g. search) and I don't even really get the search option on forums? I'm not sure if this is due to some kind of ban, but if so I can't figure out why? I only used this forum for about a month back in 2018 and I'm pretty sure I didn't even post anything, ...
Read more : I can't search for anything? Restricted? | Views : 1737 | Replies : 1

Question about the blog

Are blog post subject to the same rules as any other forum post and if so are there any topics I'm limited to?
Read more : Question about the blog | Views : 1681 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2165669 • Total topics 182513 • Total members 215063