Our partner

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:20 am

News News of Just For Fun

Site map of Just For Fun » Forum : Just For Fun

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

Anyone like Jack Daniels?

If you are under 21 please don't answer unless it's legal where you are or

Anyone drink sometimes to cope with the weirdness, and not feel bad about it? The world seems so boring sometimes without a little drama?

As long as you don't overdo it everyday or anything? What's the big deal? The world gets so serious sometimes. Sometimes these things help me kick back and laugh. I do not smoke weed because it ...
Read more : Anyone like Jack Daniels? | Views : 2736 | Replies : 5

Looking for an old friend of mine

Has anyone spoken to Dulcet/Squaredonutwheels? We were really good friends and then she suddenly stopped going on Discord. Many thanks and appreciate it.
Read more : Looking for an old friend of mine | Views : 2989 | Replies : 5

The ducks are coming over for dinner tonight

Let us treat them with the utmost hospitality by not using duck sauce
Read more : The ducks are coming over for dinner tonight | Views : 1849 | Replies : 1

Wee wee pee pee!

It's what I'm going to scream, butt naked except for my black socks, when someone in my family has the opportunity to ask the president a question but is too nervous to.
Read more : Wee wee pee pee! | Views : 2062 | Replies : 3

"Free Guy" (Movie)

I watched this one today and I truly enjoyed it. Besides being a funny movie in general and the loads of special effects, it got me thinking about Artificial Intelligence. Do you realistically believe AI might develop so much in the future to be able to have its own conscience?
Read more : "Free Guy" (Movie) | Views : 2003 | Replies : 4

I clipped my toe nails

I sent the clippings from the left foot to Naps and the clippings from the right foot to Oblivion. The left foot had the toenail fungus, to signify my burning and perpetual hatred for Naps, and my right foot, my nails were painted a pretty shade of pink, and I sent them to Oblivion because I love him.

You're just jealous
Read more : I clipped my toe nails | Views : 1905 | Replies : 1

In other news

Alphabet, Inc., changes their name to Skynet....

https://cajundiscordian.medium.com/is-l ... 64d916d917
Read more : In other news | Views : 2334 | Replies : 8

National Doughnut Day 2022!

Yes yes! Today be National Doughnut Day! I am off work as today is the big day for my religion! We gather round, make doughnuts, and eat them all! Mmm, doughnuts! UwU
Read more : National Doughnut Day 2022! | Views : 2356 | Replies : 5

George Michael, mmm! UwU

Manliest man in all of pop-rock music. Prince couldn't hold a candle to him in manliness. I don't care if he whipped his gentleman's sausage out and got caught twice, and I don't care that he probably did it countless other times, what's important to me is that he can sing and by god almighty did he look good doing it too! UwU Mmmm, yes George UwU
Read more : George Michael, mmm! UwU | Views : 1880 | Replies : 3

I've never had COVID as far as I know

But like, the one time my doctor thought I had it, like, it was either early this year or late last year, I got 13 days off work, ten of them being paid. I was already fully vaccinated and like, I tested negative twice, but company policy still said I had to take time off. It was amazing. First three or four days I was super tired and felt like I got hit by a ...
Read more : I've never had COVID as far as I know | Views : 2187 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181070 • Total topics 184246 • Total members 226284