Our partner

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:19 am

News News of Friends

Site map of Friends » Forum : Friends

A place to discuss the loss of friends.

Friends and partners

Hello!
I would like to ask if it is necessary for someone to meet their bestie's partner?
I have had a friend, we used to spend a lot of time together, we talked about our secrets, we had lots in common. About 6 years ago he had a boyfriend. I supported him, I made friends with his partner, we spent a lot of time together. However, I felt very pressed because I did not have ...
Read more : Friends and partners | Views : 1316 | Replies : 0

Losing a bestfriend

Me and my ex-best friend fell out... I know I was in the wrong, but I miss her energy. Jungle and I became very close over the summer; we were friends for almost a year, but I've never felt that close to someone before. Anyway, Jungle and I almost fought in front of the whole school. And we haven't talked since. But she forgave my other friend, and I understand why she hasn't forgiven me ...
Read more : Losing a bestfriend | Views : 1572 | Replies : 0

I broke up with my boyfriend for a good reason

I guess you could say I'm in the process of breaking up with my boyfriend. I told him on the phone a few days ago that I didn't want to talk to him for a long time, but I'll be very surprised if he doesn't email me in the next day or two, telling me how much he misses his sweetheart. But I don't trust this man's judgment, and this is the third time I've ...
Read more : I broke up with my boyfriend for a good reason | Views : 2869 | Replies : 0

Looking for good friends

I currently have only a couple friends but I don't talk to them as much as we used to so I'm not really that close to them anymore. I am looking for friends I can talk to and can be able to accept my disabilities and the fact I may not be able to go hang out with them or understand that every once and a while I might cancel the plans. I'm looking for ...
Read more : Looking for good friends | Views : 2481 | Replies : 0

Nobody Talks To Me

So I have a little friend group and I always find myself helping them, making sure they feel good, and everyone is happy but nobody cares enough to talk to me or ask me if I'm doing alright. I have social anxiety and because of that I feel like its made me more anti-social and I blame myself for them not talking to me. Everyday at school it felt like one of them always needed ...
Read more : Nobody Talks To Me | Views : 2646 | Replies : 0

Need advice: is the friendship over?

Hello, I have a friend who I care about very much. I said something hurtful to him, I apologized and he forgave me but because I felt so bad, the next few days I bombarded him with texts apologizing. So on Facebook he put me on ignore, which I deserved because I left a ridiculous amount of texts for him.

A month later, still on ignore, but I used another app named Whatsapp to message ...
Read more : Need advice: is the friendship over? | Views : 2623 | Replies : 0

i’m 18 and have no life or friends

i struggle so much with motivation and energy. i’m 18, autistic and have borderline personality disorder.. i also have no friends or life. i have interests, i want to learn pottery, learn how to make much own clothes, but i just don’t have the money to learn to get into them. so i just give up. i have no idea what to do with my days, i left school at 14 due to mental health ...
Read more : i’m 18 and have no life or friends | Views : 2605 | Replies : 1

Why did my bestfriend betray me?

My bestfriend of 1 year and I moved away for college together.
She had told me she was suicidal and wanted to go away and start a new life with me, and she broke up with her controlling bf. she had no money and her parents weren't helping so I offered to support her until she was stable enough to help me back. I gathered money from my jobs and paid her ticket. Then, I ...
Read more : Why did my bestfriend betray me? | Views : 2768 | Replies : 1

strong desire to be close friends

Hello, how are you? I have a guy friend and I really admire him in a non-romantic way because he's really cool, nice, and honest. Although, i'll be honest my admiration for friends is easily confused for a crush because I haven't had a healthy perspective when it comes to friends in general.

I have this inferiority complex to all my friends where I feel this constant need to impress them, I feel needy for ...
Read more : strong desire to be close friends | Views : 2911 | Replies : 1

How do I get her back?

My close friend and I travelled together for university abroad. She wanted to leave everything behind and start a new life with me. She was suicidal and miserable, and I promised I'd take care of her.

I paid her flight ticket, her dorm, food and bought her new clothes.
I also covered a bit of her tuition.
I'm not some spoiled, rich kid. This was all from my own salary.(her family's financial situation was bad) ...
Read more : How do I get her back? | Views : 2597 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181050 • Total topics 184246 • Total members 226259