Our partner

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:54 am

News News of Gender Identity Disorder Forum

Site map of Gender Identity Disorder Forum » Forum : Gender Identity Disorder Forum

Gender Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Exploring cross dressing and cocks

Hello,

I identify myself as straight and have always only had female partners. But sometime back I saw a dream where I was crossdressed by two girls then sucked cock while being pegged by the girls. I freaked out. I thought it would be one off. Then within the last month I had two similar dreams. So now I am thinking of giving it one try though I am not quite sure. So girls can ...
Read more : Exploring cross dressing and cocks | Views : 4892 | Replies : 1

Think im genderfluid...

I think i need some help....
Hi, i need help i have been "crossdressing" on and off for the best part of 15 yrs now, i want breasts and i want to wear lingerie, high heels and skirts all the time, but i also have days where im happy being a guy.

Ive also suffering from depression, i wish i could understand what is going on with me, as i dont really have a clue. ...
Read more : Think im genderfluid... | Views : 8629 | Replies : 28

Gender Dysphoria but not Transgender

First off, I don't mean to sound insulting or personal to anybody, but I have the feeling that what I'm going to say may trigger some LGBT advocates. If you feel that reading somebody's conflicting opinion about the transgender issue will annoy you, please leave, because I really want help here, and can only hope that this forum isn't biased by social justice. Thank you.

I am biologically a male, and ever since at least ...
Read more : Gender Dysphoria but not Transgender | Views : 4055 | Replies : 3

Confused about my gender

I am 16, gay, and was born and have identified as male all my life. I have always been more masculine than feminine, but never 100% masculine and always would hang out with and befriend girls. Sometimes I feel like I don't even have a gender, but at the same time, I act more masculine than feminine although I have feminine traits and don't get along with guys very well. I feel uncomfortable and out ...
Read more : Confused about my gender | Views : 3658 | Replies : 1

Feeling like both a male and a female at different times

I started expanding my sexuality through curriosity at the age of 17 from just females to both women and men, what i found was that i am both physically and emotionally attracted to women, but am only attracted to older men age 35-50 for their penis, i am dicusted by being a top when with a man, there is absolutely no pleasure in me giving anal or recieving oral, but i am absolutely in love ...
Read more : Feeling like both a male and a female at different times | Views : 4523 | Replies : 4

gender weirdness

hey everyone,
second time posting on psychforums, first time here.

this is mostly a question directed toward other binary trans folks (women and men), but i'd super appreciate input from non-binary or gender non-conforming folks too because the nature of this question is directly about that binary or lack thereof.

do any of you consider yourselves to just... reject the idea of gender altogether? or even feel like you're transitioning to spite people who think ...
Read more : gender weirdness | Views : 2111 | Replies : 1

Decision Help

I need help deciding and considering the facts of something that I've considered a majority of my life. I'm currently a straight white male, though I'd prefer to be female, but at the same time, there's a lot to consider here. It's not that I'm having trouble with the facts and my current emotions on the subject, it's that I just can't figure it out. I'm jealous of my partner for being born a female, ...
Read more : Decision Help | Views : 2001 | Replies : 2

So lost now

Hi. Thanks for reading. I am a pre-op transsexual who has only embraced my inner female for about 1 year. I am due to being hormone therapy in 1 month. I am crying now so it's hard to type. My question is:

Did anyone else out there feel like there gender dysphoria increased the closer they got to transitioning? When I first came out to medical staff and my Mom, I felt so elated to ...
Read more : So lost now | Views : 1844 | Replies : 2

Transition doesn't have to be hard

Let me start by first saying I have been rejected as a heretic by the community for saying so. I really did have an easy time--transition was the simplest most natural thing I have ever done. I encountered literalky zero issues, physical or social. No discrimination whatsoever, but I live in CA. My hysterectomy was approved at 8 months! When it came time to pass I had no idea how. I just went to the ...
Read more : Transition doesn't have to be hard | Views : 1935 | Replies : 1

How to Cure Gender Dysphoria w/out Transitioning?

Hi, first post on here. I wish to cure my condition the natural way, which is somehow learn to accept the sex that I was born to be, instead of feeling disconnected from my body and wishing I was born a man.

To add background information: I was suffering from gender dysphoria since I was either a child or since I hit early puberty at age 12. I began hating my breasts the very moment ...
Read more : How to Cure Gender Dysphoria w/out Transitioning? | Views : 9006 | Replies : 8

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180777 • Total topics 184218 • Total members 225601