Our partner

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:17 am

News News of Gender Identity Disorder Forum

Site map of Gender Identity Disorder Forum » Forum : Gender Identity Disorder Forum

Gender Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I sometimes wish i was a biological female

I have suffered from mental issues/illnessss in the past such as OCD, ADHD symptoms, some people think i'm autistic. My OCD has gotten better as i got older (it was awful when i was a kid), but instead i have noticed more and more issues with concentration.

Despite being intellectually gifted i have failed at most things in life
-never had a job, not motivated to get one.
-lost my virginity really late to a ...
Read more : I sometimes wish i was a biological female | Views : 3988 | Replies : 1

Closet issues

I've nearly come out of Denial. i.e. over being Bi at best - but probably Gay (80-20), i.e. I couldn't imagine myself choosing a woman over a man given similar attractiveness/hotness. I've called the LGBT center in L.A. Was encouraged/urged to come in, seek (psychological/groups) treatment there. Very nice people on the phones btw - super helpful and friendly - outstanding customer service skills. The issue is I'm now post-55, am known in my community, ...
Read more : Closet issues | Views : 3539 | Replies : 1

Gender Identity issues that I have kept hidden

This is but one of the problems or issues I have let fester for all my years and it just will not go away. I was born a male. This started at 4 when I was curious enough to wear my mom's dress just to see what it was like. I was caught and felt shame. Moving forward 6 years around 11 I began to more actively crossdress. Started wearing Mom's clothes. Something about women's ...
Read more : Gender Identity issues that I have kept hidden | Views : 3834 | Replies : 0

I became the girl I wanted

When I was a child I had to go to speech therapy, nobody could understand me except my grandfather and this girl I hang around with

I have always felt really shy around girls, especially if I like them. I'm not a virgin as I had a couple of one night stands but they were fleeting and I was drunk, I count myself as a virgin, I have never had a chance to express my ...
Read more : I became the girl I wanted | Views : 4476 | Replies : 3

Gay male in female body?

Hello, this is my first post here. I would like to ask for help to determine my gender identity, because I'm feeling more and more confused about it.

I'm biologically female, but starting from my teens I'm feeling uncomfortable about it. It started somewhere around the age of 13-14 maybe, when I discovered that I really like to dress as a boy and every time I was playing a character (this was my passtime activity, ...
Read more : Gay male in female body? | Views : 4512 | Replies : 7

face exercise to build muscles

which face exercises do you use? face yoga? something else? i smiled and squinted for fifteen minutes daily for two weeks. i also clean my face with a cotton ball and listerine, it gets rid of any germ almost not just cavity causing germs it keeps the skin tight and clean. I can't build muscle without eating whey.
Read more : face exercise to build muscles | Views : 3466 | Replies : 1

ever since i was born, i felt in the wrong body

ever since i was born, i felt in the wrong body.
was born female, but everything about me as masculine (except my body)
i am straight, and have a beautiful boyfriend, so it ends up feeling like a gay man (haha)
my partner is very masculine (may be surprising) and very attractive, which triggers me all the time cause i always feel like i want to be like him...im always jealous.
its sick, and toxic, ...
Read more : ever since i was born, i felt in the wrong body | Views : 3706 | Replies : 4

How do YOU define the terms "man" and "woman"?

The only specific criteria I have ever heard in answer to this is from from people who only think of gender in terms of biology (ie. A man is someone born with XY chromosomes)

What I am more interested in, is what attributes besides biological gender do people out there use to determine gender identity?

Feminine/masculine behavior?
Fashion preferences?
Hobbies?
Favorite color?
Philosophical ideals?

Ie.
Is a woman...

A person who likes barbies?
A person ...
Read more : How do YOU define the terms "man" and "woman"? | Views : 3966 | Replies : 5

How do I know if I'm gender fluid?

I was born female and the vast majority of the time I'm comfortable with it. But I was a huge tomboy growing up, wearing only boys clothes until I was 12. And there are some days I just feel like a boy. I even have a name for myself when I feel this way, I say my name is "Ivan".

The reason I'm confused is because it seems very related to my sexuality. I'm bisexual, ...
Read more : How do I know if I'm gender fluid? | Views : 4174 | Replies : 3

Just Introducing Myself Here :)

Hello there,
My name is Miykal-Li, Im 29 and I was browsing the forums and stumbled on this sub-forum (quite surprisingly TBH.)

Before I get in to gender stuff I thought it was pertinent to share my diagnosis' so that hopefully the way I write doesn't confuse anyone.

I have been formally diagnosed with...
OCD, Social Anxiety, Gender Identity Disorder, Generalized Anxiety, CPTSD, Major Depressive Disorder, Agoraphobia, Panic Attacks, Borderline Personality Disorder, Psychosis (Auditory hallucinations/sometimes ...
Read more : Just Introducing Myself Here :) | Views : 3605 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2180775 • Total topics 184218 • Total members 225596