Our partner

It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:14 am

News News of Delusional Disorder Forum

Site map of Delusional Disorder Forum » Forum : Delusional Disorder Forum

Delusional Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Growing Hope - The Gratefulness Thread

Walking Honey felt good today, the weather was warm. I'm thankful for the nice spring day. I took the dog out in the yard with my bare feet touching the grass. It's still dry and dormant, but the first signs of leafing out on the southernmost portion of the landscaping, a bush was unfurling its leaves. The new lilac bush by the front was just starting to form tight buds.

The highlight of my day ...
Read more : Growing Hope - The Gratefulness Thread | Views : 10305 | Replies : 67

The severity of your Delusional Disorder

Hey There, Folks .. I've been rediagnosed with Delusional Disorder, Persecutory type from Schizophrenia. I was wondering about severity and insight with this condition. I see and hear a great many things that all point toward my doom but I have the ability to sit on the fence, so to speak. All these things feel real and I'm sure they're engineered to warn me but the intensity comes and goes. Stress is a huge trigger. ...
Read more : The severity of your Delusional Disorder | Views : 1435 | Replies : 2

How can i talk to my parents about my erotomania?

I've been dealing with erotomania since I was 8, but never knew why I felt and thought this way, until this year when I learned about erotomania, I finally understood why I was this way.

Now, I've never acted on my false beliefs, never stalked anybody or try to reach to the person I'm obsessed with at the moment. But I always end up suffering a lot because of it, I cannot help but think ...
Read more : How can i talk to my parents about my erotomania? | Views : 1571 | Replies : 8

Phosphatidylserine

Hi is anyone taking Phosphatidylserine with antipsychotic? Please let me know your experience.

Thank you!
Read more : Phosphatidylserine | Views : 1043 | Replies : 0

How do you search for specific topic on this forum?

Hi I am new here.
I have delusional disorder and I am on invega. I was trying to search if there are posts on invega but I can’t figure out how.
Is there a search capabilities on this forum if I want search for specific content on the posts, like medication names?

Thanks!
Read more : How do you search for specific topic on this forum? | Views : 1040 | Replies : 2

K2 Messed Me Up. Any Solutions Besides Medication?

Hello,

My name is "Insaneinthemembranes" (lol have to use a little humor :P). Lets just say thats my name for now. I have lived quite a difficult life getting in quite a bit of legal troubles. I always have been a cautious man because of my unorthodox lifestyle. I have recently been using K2 (synthetic cannabinoid) for about 12 months. It has been about 7 months since ...
Read more : K2 Messed Me Up. Any Solutions Besides Medication? | Views : 1237 | Replies : 2

Husband is having a delusion - please help, anyone

My husband of 2 years is delusional - he believes his insides are twisted/not aligned and that he can repair this problem by moving, contorting and breathing. He believes he is the only person in the world that can do this and that he is a medical miracle. He has had x-rays, cat scans, blood tests etc and there isn't anything physically wrong with him. His first episode was in April this year...I let it ...
Read more : Husband is having a delusion - please help, anyone | Views : 1783 | Replies : 5

Vent--delusional partner

First off, let me say that I have suffered from manic and psychotic episodes in the past and I believe that my partner's current delusions were caused by trauma from my psychotic break three months ago. My psychosis originated from traumatic childhood memories and research into ritual abuse. During this break, I believed that I was being manipulated by a universal cult and that my partner was literally God and that they would kill me ...
Read more : Vent--delusional partner | Views : 1341 | Replies : 1

Does anything work?

I can’t get this person to seek help. Everyday and everything comes back to this delusion that I took her million dollar lottery money. There are other things like she thinks I am constantly cheating on her, She thinks she is an angel, etc. She tries to get back at me and makes me suffer constantly. A few years this has been going on. I have tried everything as I am sure most people have. ...
Read more : Does anything work? | Views : 2821 | Replies : 11

I see a Spider Help!

Hey there,

iam not sure if this is the right forum but iam currently in a bad place mentaly... And i dont know where to ask this question...
Nobody believes me at all. Everytime i wake up there is a spider right next to me on the wall. The first couple of times i was in shock, it looks real but later i figured that its moving weird and its actually not real. It very ...
Read more : I see a Spider Help! | Views : 966 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2165497 • Total topics 182492 • Total members 214906