Our partner

It is currently Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:48 am

News News of Delusional Disorder Forum

Site map of Delusional Disorder Forum » Forum : Delusional Disorder Forum

Delusional Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Questions About Certain Behaviors that go with DDJ

I have noticed that some of the spouses of DDJ sufferers have stated that their spouse uses drugs. There were also some that noted that their DDJ husbands were pushing for a threesome with another man. I am wondering how common those two behaviors are with DDJ men.
Read more : Questions About Certain Behaviors that go with DDJ | Views : 514 | Replies : 0

Read more : . | Views : 846 | Replies : 0

Dualing with deClerambault

Episode 1:
A college crush that somehow finds a way to my dreams where it weaves a world for us to live in. A beautifully intoxicating home for every stray thought and hope and desire. A world that evolves and solidifies with every visit until I’m falling in love with my crush and the future I dream of. When the story threads dry up I create another world and another with different career paths, different ...
Read more : Dualing with deClerambault | Views : 851 | Replies : 2

My brain feels blocked

My brain feels blocked. I can't form thoughts or process information. My doctor reduced my invega shot from 78 to 39mg five month ago. I am supposed to feel better but my brain feels even slower. I feel stuck. Any ideas?
Read more : My brain feels blocked | Views : 728 | Replies : 0

Wrote a letter to my husband’s doctor

Day before yesterday was the pits. More paranoia from my husband, more bizarre thought processes, and the continued accusation that I’m having an affair with that poor guy Albert. As his anger grew, he kept screaming at me that he knew when I did it, and he was going to text Albert and call his wife, and go confront him and knock him on his ass. I told him I was tired of denying bs ...
Read more : Wrote a letter to my husband’s doctor | Views : 2580 | Replies : 20

Another day, another delusion

Hello all:
Another stressful day today, irrigating the farm. Up at 3 a.m. my husband did not catch the voice mail from the irrigation manager yesterday, saying we might not get to irrigate today. So he stressed about that and was angry “why didn’t he keep calling until he got a hold of me.” I just say “I don’t know” to most of what he asks. Why didn’t my husband actually check his phone during ...
Read more : Another day, another delusion | Views : 1069 | Replies : 3

Delusional Disorder and break-ups

Hi, I’m new to this forum- my bf of 7 years left our shared home in March after accusing me of some pretty strange things. He didn’t recognize a shirt in his closet and told me that I put it there either because of my infidelity and/or because I might be in a cult (neither is the case). He had a whole elaborate set of stories and connections to explain his paranoia. To note-he had ...
Read more : Delusional Disorder and break-ups | Views : 952 | Replies : 1

Wife with Delusional Disorder refuses treatment...help

I'm not sure how this works but I will get right to the point.

My wife had been experiencing some major paranoia since the 2020 election began, and she got caught up in the whole Q-Anon phenomenon.

Since then she's had many delusions running through the whole Delusional Disorder spectrum (Grandiose, Jealous, Persecutory & Somatic). She's been in residential treatment twice (voluntarily) in the last two months, but each time she refuses treatment and medication. ...
Read more : Wife with Delusional Disorder refuses treatment...help | Views : 1469 | Replies : 5

Here we go again; DD husband

My husband has Delusional Disorder that comes and goes. If it was present all the time it would be easier to leave him. I guess it’s a little bit present all the time (believing he has an intuitive ability that lets him know what people are thinking, even with zero clues/facts). He quickly interprets the smallest of actions to mean something much greater. His jumps in reasoning don’t make sense. But there it is.
Then, ...
Read more : Here we go again; DD husband | Views : 2185 | Replies : 11

Paranormal Living

So there I was sitting at my desk. In a moment of weakness, I searched for changes to a playlist. Shortly after I pressed the search button, there was a crackling noise, and a bit of ink appeared on one of my comedy flashcards. I studied the watermark and it looked like a heart shape. Not perfect, but close. I looked at the ceiling to see if something fell, then tried to scratch it, to ...
Read more : Paranormal Living | Views : 2454 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2165497 • Total topics 182492 • Total members 214907