Our partner

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 am

News News of Bipolar Disorder Forum

Site map of Bipolar Disorder Forum » Forum : Bipolar Disorder Forum

Bipolar Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Unable to function

Hello.

It's been a while that I'm unable to function like a human being should. I was supposed to be on my highest productive peak at this moment of my lifetime. I'm 28, still dependent on my parents, can't stick to a job or any solid activity for too long... I'm always in this process of social decline and can't see any way out of it. Sometimes it looks like it's all #######4, even for ...
Read more : Unable to function | Views : 3693 | Replies : 9

Bipolar mpd

if u see ur bipolar presentation of multiple personality disorder...

Anyone know about dissociative identity disorder

The main differences

The distractabilty mainly looking for something

Accuse to start a convo cause blame to heighten everyone...

Lift spirits the demonized presentations then
To cause to never see again stay away
Read more : Bipolar mpd | Views : 2339 | Replies : 0

What is wrong with me? Do i have cylcothymia?

In recent years I have had a hard time with my mental health. Last year I had, what I and my parents suspect, a burn-out. For months I had no motivation, I cried every day, I didn't want to leave my bed. Nothing mattered any more. At school everything seemed normal, I tried so hard to seem happy, but as soon as I got home all my energy was gone. The thing is now, my ...
Read more : What is wrong with me? Do i have cylcothymia? | Views : 3112 | Replies : 2

Effexor XR withdrawal weird symptoms

Hello. I've only been on Effexor XR for a few months, but it wasn't working for my bipolar depression so the doctor agreed with me to taper off. I was on 150 mg, went down to 75 after one week and 37.5- for another week. Now- 3 days after stopping it totally, I'm noticing strange neck stretching- it feels like I need to move my neck to the left, several times to stop the feeling ...
Read more : Effexor XR withdrawal weird symptoms | Views : 2164 | Replies : 1

Psychotic although I’m on 3 antipsychotics

I had written a lot and the forum ate my post :| . Anyways, to summarize, a few months ago I had a psychotic and severe depressive episode, I went to an intensive outpatient program and I had intensive therapy and visits to a psychiatrist, had a med adjustment and I felt really good. For about a month and a half. Bad things are happening around me ...
Read more : Psychotic although I’m on 3 antipsychotics | Views : 2964 | Replies : 2

which came first

Hi community, I'm hoping for some perspective while I confront the desire to free myself (again) from the side effects of my medication therapy...mostly demotivation, constant anhedonia and decreased sex drive.

I've tried extensively to debunk my own diagnosis of BP1 over the last ?? years. It get's complicated by co-morbid ADHD and GAD. What I know for sure is I had suicidal depression for prolonged periods from age 13/14...before mania reared it's head there ...
Read more : which came first | Views : 2081 | Replies : 1

*TW* Sudden and extreme hypersexuality *TW*

TRIGGER WARNING

I've been fine in regards to hyper sexuality for roughly a year and a half. I have episodes, but never this extreme. While I am not partaking in actual sex, I am writing about sex. I've always enjoyed writing, and I will use sex scenes from time to time, but I have three separate stories that I'm writing right now, all NOTHING but sex. I can't go into detail about what the kind ...
Read more : *TW* Sudden and extreme hypersexuality *TW* | Views : 2429 | Replies : 0

Getting off Lithium while I can.

New year, new meds. Today I have a good talk with my pdoc and I am trying DIVALPROEX SOD DR 500 MG TAB TABLET, DELAYED RELEASE (DR/EC) instead of Lithium. Please keep your fingers crossed so I can tolerate this well, as Lithium will kill my kidney. As I age it is way more dangerous than Depakote.
pdoc said I can taper off 2-3 weeks.
Read more : Getting off Lithium while I can. | Views : 2072 | Replies : 1

Mixed Episodes.....

.... feel like.....?.....

Crying and depressed and thinking everything is useless, while singing along happily to a song?

Just asking....
Read more : Mixed Episodes..... | Views : 2109 | Replies : 2

*TW* Manic Suicidal *TW*

TRIGGER WARNING

I'm not intending on harming myself in anyway, but like, my brain is all "hey, let's go kill ourself! WHOOPIE!"

Like, it's going away, I can feel it going away, but this I've been experiencing symptoms for ten years at least, and this is the first time I've had this happen. I've been suicidal in the past, but depression what was there, not mania.

God, I'm calming down, thank god, but like, it's ...
Read more : *TW* Manic Suicidal *TW* | Views : 1962 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 2181073 • Total topics 184247 • Total members 226290